Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Once upon a time...

Fri, Jul 3 2020 8:08 PM (35 replies)
  • Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2020 9:55 AM
    pdb1, i was only talking about Unity platform capabilities. Not of course about the degrade in quality which is obvious in the pictures posted.
  • JDGHOST
    6,777 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2020 11:52 AM

pdb1:
    JDGHOST . Has been very vocal about his disappointment . All very valid points .

Yes I have (Thanks for the bold lettering BTW) Luckily I chose my wording carefully  ...I don't want to get put on mod 😲 LOL

But a lot of my whining is in the hopes (and  prayers) That they will just leave our beloved "Flash" version up and running ....I really do believe we will be able to continue playing it well past 2020 ...Mater of fact I am sure of it!!  I already have my laptop set up for it ...Its evident they went with the PCEA and I sure don't see that being changed now ...And I don't care if they never add a new club or avatar or even a new course to the Flash at this point ....Just leave it alone and running for us "Dedicated Flash players"....

There is a quote I read somewhere from Champ saying " Flash support is ending but as long as browsers run flash and enough people want to continue playing flash,you will be able to"....Or something to that effect   ...I will search my archives to see if I can find it but that statement has always gave me the impression (and hope) that the original version WONT be removed?? Like I said let's wait and and see...

JD👻

• JDGHOST
    6,777 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2020 6:01 AM

pdb1:

JDGHOST:
    I really do believe we will be able to continue playing it well past 2020

I do too as well .

The bold for you was accidental from me . But if the shoe fits .

I am a Firefox user . I already have been giving permission ( for Flash ) each time I log in to WGT . And each time I load a game . They may stop access in Dec . But plenty of others ( browsers ) will be accessible .

I am more than hopeful that WGT won't be removing access themselves . That would most certainly be a fatal mistake .

Oops do ghost's even wear shoes ?

LOL .....Boots with a ball and chain actually...

• jobycat
    7 Posts
    Fri, Jul 3 2020 8:08 PM

Yes Yes True Sir,

I started in 07 there abouts anywhooo. Love the game still love the game. I roll the 'Earn credits' on the new platform. Got a few good sticks Still Love the game. If they want to make money ...Rock on. I get by .It's cooler than x'box for me. more convenient Just say7in It works for me Dig the courses and Good Players are good to play. Cool stuff!!LOL

RSS