Forums

Help › Forums

Re: CLASH #128 - Clubs are on the tea

Fri, Jun 26 2020 2:09 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 11:46 AM

OAKMONT & OLYMPIC FRONTS 9'S ONLY!! ....Just so boring and riDONKulous... 2 courses so far that's it!! I don't mind um to much but a lot of our members hate um and have quit playing lol We were in top 25... But now the journey down has begun....The Clash😡!!  I'm thinkin Dante Alighieri designed it for WGT.....

• phipster
    4,389 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 12:39 PM

I agree - we have spent the Club Clash mainly playing Olympic F9 which is a dull stupid nine with sloping fairways, overhanging trees and badly mapped greens which seem to always leave you with a downhill putt across the slope wherever the ball ends up on the green...

Come on WGT! It is hard enough trying to get our members to play in the Clash and it would help enormously if at least we had one relatively easy nine holes out of the four (or the three in this Clash)...

• Jeanniejef
    834 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 2:09 PM

Round 10 and so far we’ve been at Oakmont 6 times. What a bore!

• AlaskanDame
    18,876 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 2:12 PM

We have had 1 at Olympic, and the others are split between Beth B9 and Oak F9.

• JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 2:22 PM

AlaskanDame:

We have had 1 at Olympic, and the others are split between Beth B9 and Oak F9.

Well Bethpage would be welcomed !! lol...Just got Olympic AGAIN!!  so my count has us at Oly 7 Friggin x's!!  Oakmont twice ...What a joke!!

• phipster
    4,389 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 2:50 PM

Having just been thrashed by Royal Assassins - who do we get in the next Clash? Royal Assassins! On which course? Olympic yet again...

WGT have completely and utterly lost the plot on these Club Clashes - boring courses, stupid conditions and complete mismatches between clubs...

We are watching the death of what was once a top computer game...

• AlaskanDame
    18,876 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 3:28 PM
    JDGHOST:
    Oly 7 Friggin x's!!  Oakmont twice ...What a joke!!
    Our round 10 is at Olympic (our 2nd time there, not seen since round 2); I hope you got Bethpage. ;-)
  • PAGES
RSS