Help › Forums

Re: *** Downtime tonight 6/24/20 ***

Mon, Jun 29 2020 4:21 AM (54 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2020 4:57 PM

SamSpayed:

GrahamB2014:

From the reading of this it seems that it is WGTs intention to allow apparel bonuses to work in more forms of the game.

For me this will be the end of the game;  apparel bonuses should only work in coin rooms and no where else period.

I think WGTChampion also stated that they were working on giving players the option of including (or not including) apparel bonuses for match play games.  As long as it's optional, I'm OK with it.  I'll just turn it off myself.

Or just buy only those items that have no bonuses.

• JDGHOST
    6,776 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2020 6:53 AM

SlickHunter:
    Poor babies..maybe you should write a written request the the Devs how to cater to your specific needs..can’t adapt to changes, hit the road!!!

Apparently making the game "Much" easier and even more unrealistic scoring works well for you ....Congratulations  👍 

• JDGHOST
    6,776 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2020 7:04 AM

borntobesting:
    Or just buy only those items that have no bonuses.

The issue is you will have to have the "Turbo Boost ruby slippers " To keep up with your opponents? 

As far as the "Option" off turning off your apparel enhancements that's great for you...But if your opponent does not turn off theirs ...Your right back to the original unfair disadvantage ....What WOULD work is during setting of the match or skins game the host has the option of turning off the enhancements and anyone joining would see this is a game of straight golf (no boosts) and they can choose to decline or play (Like seeing a shot clock pre-game) some people don't like the 30/45 clock they simply decline....

JD

• SamSpayed
    4,901 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2020 12:50 PM

JDGHOST:
    What WOULD work is during setting the match or skins game the host has the option of turning off the enhancements and anyone joining woutld see this a game of straight golf (no boosts)

I believe that's exactly how the toggle that WGTChampion was talking about would work.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2020 4:21 AM

SamSpayed:

JDGHOST:
    What WOULD work is during setting the match or skins game the host has the option of turning off the enhancements and anyone joining woutld see this a game of straight golf (no boosts)

I believe that's exactly how the toggle that WGTChampion was talking about would work.

What would work good is, if the player setting up the game can set it to apparel or No Apparel.

RSS