Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Won Head-to-head Game, Then Wouldn't Connect

Fri, Jun 26 2020 2:37 PM (4 replies)
  • PfightingPolish
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2020 5:31 PM

Had a weird one tonight. 

Playing on desktop. Won a head-to-head matchup in the Multiplayer Head-to-Head Chelsea room. Then, when I attempted to go in and play again, it only showed me as 'waiting for opponent', but never found me an opponent. When I cancelled out, I was out the 500 coin entry fee. This happened again two more times to the point where I'm left with 109 coins. 

I closed out of the application, opened up again and it showed a "round" that I had apparently forfeited that it never put me into. 

Computer did a Windows Update earlier today, so maybe that has something to do with it. But yeah, frustrating to lose 1500 coins, I think, without having the chance to get them back. 

• qtam2
    5 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2020 11:17 PM

Me too. I lost over 5,000 coins in beverly-hills room. I just canceled out the match because of too-long match up time(about 3 minutes). But WGT robbed me of 5,000 coins. And other Chelsey room match up also took me of over 1,000 coins. I think 2020 Jun 19 updates made all of this bugs. If wgt-management team see this stroy, Please return my alomost 10,000 coins.

• Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2020 11:57 AM
    qtam2:

Me too. I lost over 5,000 coins in beverly-hills room. I just canceled out the match because of too-long match up time(about 3 minutes). But WGT robbed me of 5,000 coins. And other Chelsey room match up also took me of over 1,000 coins. I think 2020 Jun 19 updates made all of this bugs. If wgt-management team see this stroy, Please return my alomost 10,000 coins.

Send a message to support they may reimburse you
  • qtam2
    5 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2020 7:29 PM

thanks, I just sent a message to Customer Support.

• qtam2
    5 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 2:37 PM

After 2020 June 21 report to the Customer Support team, I was finally reimbursed over 5,000 coins from Customer Support team. Below was the main stroy of Customer Support team.

WGT Member Services (WGT)

Jun 26, 2020, 3:48 PM CDT

After a review of this matter, we determined that a refund was due and credited your WGT account.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us and we will be glad to help.

Thank you for playing World Golf Tour.

Regards,
    WGT Member Services

RSS