Wed, Nov 4 2020 8:46 PM (32 replies)
  • Jhubacka367
    4 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2020 1:12 PM

Yeah, I am only showing 3 available.

• mystry78
    880 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2020 1:30 PM

I believe today would have been the day for a new group of tournaments to kick in as it has been three weeks since this last happened. For whatever reason the new tournaments have not populated the list as the old ones expired.

Frank

• pearljammmmer
    4,268 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2020 4:26 PM

There is no consistency in the length of time the schedule of ready gos lasts...sometimes it's a week, sometimes it's two or three weeks. I am guessing a new schedule will be posted Sunday and that's why they cut off reopening ones that would run into Sunday. 

Or it's another glitch.

• Jack25926
    4 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2020 1:03 AM

Need ready goes, please come back RG‘s! Life is empty without you lol

• odl75
    374 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2020 6:39 AM

WGT dont answer,nothing happens…..finally they dont care ….

and we pay 5-10 Dollar for a digital bal  , wow :)

• odl75
    374 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2020 6:40 AM

lol....

Your post is pending moderation

Welcome to WGT! Your first posts in our forums will be reviewed by a moderator before they become public. After you are approved, future posts will appear immediately.

Please review our Terms of Service for proper posting etiquette. Flame-baiting, spam, and other prohibited activities will result in action against your posts and possibly your WGT account.

Thanks, and welcome to our community!

Return to the Announcements & News forum
  • LuluRaraMeme
    42 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2020 1:25 PM

Just want to update everyone that the RG is question has been paid out on 6/22.  End of play was 6/15.  So back to my original question? Is this due to some kind of verification? Or is it just a glitch?  Is it something I should email WGT about when it does happen?  

LRM 

• pearljammmmer
    4,268 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2020 6:13 PM

Seems like it's a glitch...there have been a few issues with WGT lately. Sometimes RG's stay open longer than they should, I've emailed them before when that happened and they closed it out, so it can't hurt letting them know.

Tom

• MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2020 7:13 AM

LuluRaraMeme:

Is it something I should email WGT about when it does happen?  

LRM 

Howdy Joe. 

I just shot them an email. I have a few that are "This tournament has ended" and still nothing. 

Hopefully no one is dependent on the credits to keep funding play while this is fixed. 

MC 

• BPeterson8256
    2,907 Posts
    Wed, Nov 4 2020 5:03 AM

The issue of Ready Go tournaments not paying out is happening again. I have two RGs that ended yesterday and have not paid out. 

Additionally, I had at least a couple brackets that took hours longer than normal to pay out this week.

I know WGT will always make it right once aware of the issue. My concern is if I don't notice and then the issue goes unresolved. Normally these tournaments pay out immediately. There must be some current bug that they might not be aware of.

Brett

RSS