skip nav

Forums

Re: New Version of WGT Golf

Fri, Jul 17 2020 4:11 PM by YankeeJim. 94 replies.
  • ScottHope United Kingdom
    6,735 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2020 1:13 AM

JDGHOST:
    well my issue is... I like fullscreen OFF so I can at least get to my computer home-screen if needed ....BUT when I turn off fullscreen (regardless) of what resolution is set.... it cuts off the bottom of the WGT home-screen  so everything on bottom is not accessible?

Yes, that sounds a bit odd JD if you can't see the bottom of the game window in any resolution.

You could go to fullscreen via the task manager method if you have a smallish screen. Or have a look at THIS for more resolution options.

• LindenVA United States
    7 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2020 1:13 PM

Long time member, 2010, and I agree.  I believe they are trying to PUSH everyone over to the Steam platform, which really sucks, you can't adjust your window size.  And now the LAG between mouse click and registration is OUT of CONTROL.  It's terrible.

• callaghan159 Canada
    4,553 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 3:23 AM

LindenVA:
    the LAG between mouse click and registration is OUT of CONTROL.  It's terrible.

I play mostly flash but have played a few EA version games....(not through steam)... and have no issues at all. 

• PRIESTESS United Kingdom
    10,268 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 3:57 PM

I lost 2 balls in 4 holes on new version. Apparently if you double click on screen it moves the aimer. Never again.

• YankeeJim United States
    25,532 Posts
    Fri, Jul 17 2020 4:11 PM

LindenVA:
    you can't adjust your window size.  And now the LAG between mouse click and registration is OUT of CONTROL.  It's terrible.

The two are related, Linden. I had the same problem and learned that the fix involves screen resolution and the mode you pick in the video tab. Use 4x3 and don't go full screen. Instanty made it smooth for me.

Look at page 7 of this thread.

RSS