Help › Forums

Ball purchasing partnerships 💵

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 15 2020 1:47 PM (0 replies)
  • Spiderpig79
    25 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2020 1:47 PM

Sir/madam,

have you contacted equipment suppliers/manufacturers (especially golf balls) to explore the opportunity to purchase virtual products alongside real golf products?

As a regular WGT player and real golf player, I know that I would change my purchasing choices (brand and quantity bought) if there was a combined offer on the shelf at my local golf store. For example, rather than just buying a sleeve of 3 for that round, I’d be far more inclined to consider buying a box if I was also getting a sleeve/box of WGT balls too. And I would repeat purchase in the actual golf store more often because I use (lose) my virtual balls far more frequently.

There would also be the added element of something tangible for my money, as it is getting far harder to justify my financial outlay on virtual balls to my wife, especially in the current climate. Bought at the store however, with a real product for her to see, everything is more palatable for everyone!

Understanding that Titleist probably don’t “need” WGT, profit-share could be based on excess sales over the average over a pre-determined period and then reviewed at regular intervals.

RSS