Help › Forums

Re: *** Downtime tonight 6/9/20 ***

Mon, Jun 15 2020 2:49 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2020 12:34 PM

SamSpayed:
    I am reluctant to bash WGT CS because they have always been responsive, and they do try.  But I truly believe in the matters of the HTTPS pages and forum post formatting, they simply don't understand what the issues are, or what we're asking.

Agreed Sam, I've never knocked them before because they are usually good. I've contacted them a few times over the years about issues or errors and they are usually prompt at responding, even if that response is sometimes a generic one.

But this time the reply irritated me because it comes after WGT have been completely silent about even acknowledging the existence of a problem. I followed the correct line of communication and I think I was pretty clear in my query, only to get fobbed off by someone who either hadn't properly read  my message or who didn't know the answer but decided to write the first thing they found with 'https' in it as a response. Either way that's poor customer service in my opinion.

• Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2020 12:58 PM

Guys in my cc couldn`t get altshot started. They could start a strokegame fourball though just now.

Bjorn

• JazzX
    19 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2020 1:03 PM

me too ... once I pressed Tee Off, it pretends to start - then Tee Off lights up again and nothing happens (even if I press it again)

This is happening EVERY time

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2020 1:30 PM

Wutpa:

SamSpayed:
    I am reluctant to bash WGT CS because they have always been responsive, and they do try.  But I truly believe in the matters of the HTTPS pages and forum post formatting, they simply don't understand what the issues are, or what we're asking.

Agreed Sam, I've never knocked them before because they are usually good. I've contacted them a few times over the years about issues or errors and they are usually prompt at responding, even if that response is sometimes a generic one.

But this time the reply irritated me because it comes after WGT have been completely silent about even acknowledging the existence of a problem. I followed the correct line of communication and I think I was pretty clear in my query, only to get fobbed off by someone who either hadn't properly read  my message or who didn't know the answer but decided to write the first thing they found with 'https' in it as a response. Either way that's poor customer service in my opinion.

Very well said, both of you.

• Cicero733
    2,292 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2020 1:35 PM

Well, there were updates in the iOS version, mostly cosmetic. New fonts, the inclusion of the Black Clover hats, and most unfortunately, the update coincided with an iOS update meaning there were some game playing issues especially with the wind. But, like usual, after deleting and reinstalling the app, the game seemed to return to normal.

• GBP1705
    2,607 Posts
    Thu, Jun 11 2020 5:39 AM

Is anyone getting this problem when setting up MatchPlay games ?

• Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2020 2:49 PM

Now i have the same problem logging in with the Brave browser as i had with the Avast secure browser after the second to last update.

After typing username and password i am asked to continue on Facebook or click the "blue box" in which it states to click to be able to get to the "normal" WGT.com.

That doesn`t work, "took to long to get redirected to wgt.com" and don`t het any further. Having to use Google Chrome again but i guess it´s just a matter of time before it stops working too. Same problem as Carl has.

Bjorn

• PAGES
RSS