Wed, Jun 10 2020 12:43 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2020 7:58 AM

Connorjwebb123:
    sunrisegolfnut:

this cant be correct

I can assure you it is as it took me exactly 750 rounds when I hit TL to tier up to Champion:).

Took me exactly 69 rounds.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2020 8:01 AM

Mythanatos:

Just curious. Is that the number of ranked rounds, coin matches, or combination of both? 

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2020 8:19 AM

sunrisegolfnut:

this cant be correct

One thing to remember too is that the MIn # Rounds must be played @ that Tier. So for example in your case to get to Champion Tier, you have the required 59 AVG but need to have min 750 Ranked Rounds played as a Tour Legend.  Looking at your stats you cannot tell how many of the just over 1300 RR's you've played are at TL tier (unless you wrote down how many you had when you made TL) You will just have to keep playing RR's until you hit 750 and if your AVG is still at or below 59 you will tier up.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2020 8:37 AM

@MarchieB

Great reminder!

Also players need to realize that par 3s, par 5s, and custom courses don't count toward average or toward number of ranked rounds for saturation.

Those rounds will show up in ranked rounds played in the stats section, but they don't count toward the number required for saturation. And that just makes sense. 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2020 8:43 AM

Robert1893:

Mythanatos:

Just curious. Is that the number of ranked rounds, coin matches, or combination of both? 

Ranked rounds. Some could have also been on par5s par 3s or customs. so stat probably skewed a few too high.

No idea on how many coin matches. The game doesn't track it.

i do know that during that 7 month period i wasn't playing nearly as much as i had in the past. couple games a day maybe. and  i think i went a few months with hardly playing at all. 

i've lost my CDP often. I think I'm up to 50 now and that's highest it's been in maybe a couple years.

I was shocked when it tiered me up because as i said that 7 month period i didn't play that much.

• sunrisegolfnut
    106 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2020 10:37 AM

I do not think the system is calculating things correctly. I see players inside my level with games and achievements way beyond this criteria. I saw one fella had 5000+ games in and a low 54 average and lots of great games. He has not been promoted yet and kicking my ***.  :0  

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2020 12:43 PM

sunrisegolfnut:

I do not think the system is calculating things correctly. I see players inside my level with games and achievements way beyond this criteria. I saw one fella had 5000+ games in and a low 54 average and lots of great games. He has not been promoted yet and kicking my ***.  :0  

But you don't know how many of those ranked rounds were at which tier or were par 3s, par 5s, or custom courses. 

The reality is that anyone who follows the path of ranked rounds to tier up have all had the same experience. The system is calculating it just fine.

• PAGES
RSS