Forums

Help › Forums

Re: When do posts stop requiring moderation for new users?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 23 2020 1:10 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2020 8:30 AM

DoctorLarry:

Well, I guess it's not a problem then!!

Seriously, if you find a player name that starts with WGT - they are a moderator/

WGTChampion is a good one!

Exactly. 

And it's not like the guy would have to spend any time "tracking down" a moderator. WGTChampion regularly posts on the boards. All he has to do is click on his name and post to his wall. 

That takes a whole lot less time than to create a thread about it and respond to posts. But he's probably too busy composing his 250,001 post elsewhere. 😉

• DanL24
    61 Posts
    Sun, Jun 21 2020 10:16 AM

Robert1893:

Exactly. 

And it's not like the guy would have to spend any time "tracking down" a moderator. WGTChampion regularly posts on the boards. All he has to do is click on his name and post to his wall. 

That takes a whole lot less time than to create a thread about it and respond to posts. But he's probably too busy composing his 250,001 post elsewhere. 😉

See the thing is I was not actually requesting to have my posts removed from requiring moderation, I was simply asking what the mechanism was out of curiosity since it appears to function in some way I have never encountered previously on other internet forums.  Basically just wondering if anybody knew how it worked.

Just odd ramblings that took my less than 15 seconds to post...

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2020 8:51 AM

DanL24:

Given the number and length of posts in this thread, that seems hyperbolic. 😉

• DanL24
    61 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2020 9:45 AM

Robert1893:

DanL24:

Given the number and length of posts in this thread, that seems hyperbolic. 😉

not all of us use the hunt and peck method to type

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2020 7:57 AM

DanL24:
    not all of us use the hunt and peck method to type

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2020 1:10 PM

• PAGES
RSS