Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Any advice please.

Tue, Jun 9 2020 8:22 AM (4 replies)
  • DonElTel
    646 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2020 3:34 AM

Hi Guys, you've probably had this before. 

I am relatively new at this, Tour Pro Level 70, got this far with starter equipment and play a lot of Head to Head comp but being out driven at times by a long way most of the time, struggling to win any credits as well, trying to get as far as l can without having to spend any cash but will if need to, what is the best way to go club wise, thanks for any help. Tel. 

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Sun, Jun 7 2020 1:34 PM

If your not already doing it, use the mobile app to watch videos for free credits (150 credits per day) and slowly build up a stash for upgrading clubs. A very good driver to get would be the Level 74 TaylorMade SIM driver. 

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2020 10:05 AM

Tel:

First,  no need to spend real money on this game (I have not) the 150 credits a day may not seem like they add up to much but in under 3 months you can have all the clubs you need to compete all the way through and beyond the Legend Tier if you watch carefully what you buy and have a plan. I published in here once and it is still available and updated every so often "The Frugal Players Guide to Purchasing Clubs"  it is still available as a hotlink in our CC Forum for our members.  Maybe you can find it here in the Main Forum as well, not sure.

Second, you really should find a CC that is active and has an active CC Forum. The one you are in is "dead" with the owner not playing for over 3 years. You will get much more detailed responses from Club members then you will here in the Main Forum.

EE

• DonElTel
    646 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2020 3:25 AM

Hi EE. Thanks for advice, got the app and started to get a few coins, good Idea.

Didn't know about CC being dead, obviously clueless 😆 Which one should l join?

I am 68.average so will be a bit difficult if l go up another teir, so will need your advice.

Many Thanks Tel.

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Tue, Jun 9 2020 8:22 AM

Tel:

Check out:  The Peoples Club  <-clickable link

EE

RSS