Help › Forums

Re: Update 6/2

Mon, Jun 22 2020 6:37 PM (69 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2020 8:16 PM

JDGHOST:

Champ,

My BIGGEST complaint ...PLEASE PLEASE help with the GIANT "road block" or "Billboard" (as I call it) sign above the cursor when we are putting on green ???? When you are reading your put in reverse view it totally blocks the line ....

Can we shrink that ? Or better yet an icon that we click to turn it on and off? (like the way we can remove/replace flag) ....Once a put is read by a player this "billboard"  is really not needed.....

JD 

I'm on your side. It needs work. It's on our list of things to improve. We're moving as fast as we can. 

Side note: Your link collection on your desktop concerns me :-P 

_CHAMPION 

• SamSpayed
    4,897 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2020 9:27 PM

pdb1:
    But it did say that I had dropped a level or something .

If you don't earn enough coins (through winning coin games or Daily Spins) during the week to stay in your current Division, they will drop you down a division and inform you via a pop-up.  That's probably what you were seeing.

• JDGHOST
    6,774 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2020 4:43 AM

WGTChampion:

I'm on your side. It needs work. It's on our list of things to improve. We're moving as fast as we can. 

Side note: Your link collection on your desktop concerns me :-P 

_CHAMPION 

Thanks Champ 

(side note: I see nothing that incriminates me of any illegal activity?...I removed my money printing link prior to taking the screenshot...😀

JD

• jason01291
    411 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2020 5:39 AM

Not fair to those play on mobile/ipad by just updating these  updates in PCEA version only

• TerryN1013
    109 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2020 7:01 PM

When I log in, doe my "green light" automatically go on my my name so friends know I am available.  I saw something bout having to select "visible to friends" but can't find where to do that.

If I create a multiplayer game people magically sign up to play ion the game.  If I am just "in the lobby" how do I get notice that there is a game I might want to join?

Still trying to get everything figured out.  More support articles would be nice--it is not all that intuitive (or maybe I'm not that intuitive).

• k5ntonsm1th
    34 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2020 7:24 AM

Not sure if anyone else is getting this little bug since the update, but on my first hit of a new game, whether im first or second , up pops the " oops, something unexpected happened,please try again,error code 404 not found " box ! The retry button has no effect an the box re appears. Hitting cancel clears it and the rest of the game is fine. ATB

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2020 8:26 AM

TerryN1013:
    I saw something bout having to select "visible to friends" but can't find where to do that.

Terry on the Mobile/PCEA/Steam versions, which I assume you are referring to when you say "Visible to Friends" the Green "Available to Play" light has been streamlined to a basic On/Off option. You will have to start some type of game to access it. The easiest would be a Solo Ranked Round that you could quit as soon as you've checked/changed your status. Click on the menu in the top Right corner and it will open up a side menu. It's in the middle of it just below a "Friends" button, which will open up your Friends list where you can see if anyone has become available while you are playing.

Click Here for Larger Size Image

There were earlier comments in this thread about having this function more out in the open and directly visible on one of the main menu pages, and I would have to agree. It would ideally be added to the "Friends" page so that you could easily see your status and your Friends status' as well.

RSS