Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Why is this game freezing all the time?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 29 2023 9:11 AM (48 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Tue, Jun 27 2023 4:29 AM

DodgyPutter:

AnaNikolaj:

pdb1:
    I could care less about a post count .

Seems we've been down this road before and yes, you could... and probably should ๐Ÿ˜‰

This got me wondering "I could care less" is so obviously wrong but it's fairly commonly written, in N America at least, there must be some reason behind it.  Maybe it should be "I could care less?" Not brilliant but better ;-)

Switching to punctuation, staccato sentences are something I need to get closer to, lose some of these commas.

Disconnects are annoying. Games are ruined.  It happens too often. Is it me?  Am I a target? Will it ever stop? Does anyone care?

I care, Dodgy.:)

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Tue, Jun 27 2023 5:00 AM

DodgyPutter:

Switching to punctuation, staccato sentences are something I need to get closer to, lose some of these commas.

Disconnects are annoying. Games are ruined.  It happens too often. Is it me?  Am I a target? Will it ever stop? Does anyone care?

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚

• PureGro1
    1,656 Posts
    Tue, Jun 27 2023 5:48 AM

ct690911:

DodgyPutter:

AnaNikolaj:

pdb1:
    I could care less about a post count .

Seems we've been down this road before and yes, you could... and probably should ๐Ÿ˜‰

Does anyone care?

I care, Dodgy.:)

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Tue, Jun 27 2023 6:34 AM

pdb1:

Well then , in this case you should stfu ..

When i have to deal with guys like you, i will never do that.

• BlackBogey
    278 Posts
    Tue, Jun 27 2023 7:38 AM

An old saying my pops taught me seems appropriate here:

The statement "if everyone around you is the problem, maybe you're the problem" is generally true. It suggests that if an individual consistently experiences conflicts or negative interactions with others, it may be a reflection of their own behavior or attitude.

Plus, I wanted to post this quote anyway just as an example of proper punctuation.  Maybe some can learn from it? (But not likely .  As they will .  Assuredly argue that improper punctuation .  Combined with choppy sentences .  Is perfectly acceptable).

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Thu, Jun 29 2023 5:23 AM

The victim card has taken out now....how original!!!

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Jun 29 2023 8:49 AM

Yiannis1970:

The victim card has taken out now....how original!!!

The "victim card" is one of the most popular trends right now here in the States.

• Yiannis1970
    3,270 Posts
    Thu, Jun 29 2023 9:11 AM

Is dead and gone here in Greece.

RSS