Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Alt shot rnds

Fri, Aug 28 2020 10:32 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JaRTennBogey
    73 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2020 2:56 PM

In PCEA version,when playing Alt shot , where is the option to CC a hole?

• 18randy18
    499 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2020 8:46 PM

What is PCEA version ?

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2020 4:12 AM

Yes there is, you will get the tradional pop up BUT.........if you have a mix of EA and flash sometimes there is no pop up, its a glitch

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2020 4:41 AM

18randy18:
    What is PCEA version ?

THIS or THIS.

• Yiannis1970
    3,261 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2020 6:03 AM
    In the PCEA the chatbox is easy to find for the players. Open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close, open, close...is not a problem at all. Can you hide it a bit better please? Have you considered a password too for whoever wants to chat and have some fun with his/her friends?
  • JaRTennBogey
    73 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2020 7:48 AM

Yes---i have seen the glitch of the no pop up of the cc PUTT button many times---i am talking about cc a HOLE. For instance if bad shots are made between you and your partner,--thus making the hole unwinable--cc the hole and move on to the next one.In flash version i know that option is there in the drop down menu.

And yes--i have seen the glitch of the chat box not working from time to time as well.

And i know this is not something Scott Hope or Sam Spayed can fix--u2 guys are great---but this --i assume is all on WGT's end?

I love the PCEA version---but many things are yet to be fixxed by WGT,and i hope that this will alert them to a problem

UPDATE NOTE7/1/2020:I have found that when playing--I can go to options on the left side drop down menu.Select turn off chat---save--re-enter game--go back to options turn chat on---save--re-enter game,and chat is now working---however all chat posts before will no longer be seen

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2020 10:25 PM

PC version is still young.  They will iron out the bugs in time.

• maoriand1
    1,279 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2020 4:05 PM

JaRTennBogey:

Yes---i have seen the glitch of the no pop up of the cc PUTT button many times---i am talking about cc a HOLE. For instance if bad shots are made between you and your partner,--thus making the hole unwinable--cc the hole and move on to the next one.In flash version i know that option is there in the drop down menu.

And yes--i have seen the glitch of the chat box not working from time to time as well.

And i know this is not something Scott Hope or Sam Spayed can fix--u2 guys are great---but this --i assume is all on WGT's end?

I love the PCEA version---but many things are yet to be fixxed by WGT,and i hope that this will alert them to a problem

Click on the left side on your name and u get a panel where u can see options.. Scorecard.. And in that panel you see the cc hole option. 😉

• JaRTennBogey
    73 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2020 12:22 AM

TY i see that now.  So many things to learn over again. Thank you very much

maoriand1:

JaRTennBogey:

Click on the left side on your name and u get a panel where u can see options.. Scorecard.. And in that panel you see the cc hole option. 😉

• maoriand1
    1,279 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2020 8:36 AM

your welcome

• PAGES
RSS