Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Videos for free credits

Tue, Jun 2 2020 1:55 PM (46 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2020 10:53 PM

Hello Jon, all I can suggest to you is clear your advertiser , clear web history, delete app , turn off device, restart, reload app. It sometimes helps. What device do you use ? 
    the problem I posted about has be rectified for me and those players I had spoken to, so perhaps you need to send an email to WGT and ask them to look into your specific case. It is normal now to only be able to receive 6 or 7 videos , before having to close game and come back in , but the 75 videos are once again there to watch. Good luck to you and thanks for your posting.  

• pdiehm
    285 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2020 5:13 AM

i am typically able to run through all 75 on the ipad without stopping, but using the emulator, I can only do 4-5 at a time.

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2020 7:40 AM

JonCoctosin:
    Thanks for posting, I've been having a hell of a time with these videos for a little over a week now.  Any suggestions?

Jon check out this post:   http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/612569/4172539.aspx#4172539

• JonCoctosin
    13 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2020 8:05 AM

Thanks for the suggestions.  I use iPhone 8, clearing the cache seemed to work, then it crashed out after 7 vids, so I just removed the app and reinstalled, it's still same issue.  1 or 2 vids then nothing.  I'll send a help request and see what they can do.

• JonCoctosin
    13 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2020 8:11 AM

MarchieB:

This fixed the issue, thank you MarchieB and BossB

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2020 11:36 AM

Jon , after you have got your 7 or so videos , you shouldnt need to delete app , just close the game . Then reopen the game and you should then get another seven , keep doing that until you have your 150 credits. I have your friend request , tried inviting you , but got the message about cross devices , I play on iPad , do you only play on iPhone ?

• JonCoctosin
    13 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2020 1:55 PM

bossbird:

Jon , after you have got your 7 or so videos , you shouldnt need to delete app , just close the game . Then reopen the game and you should then get another seven , keep doing that until you have your 150 credits. I have your friend request , tried inviting you , but got the message about cross devices , I play on iPad , do you only play on iPhone ?

Yes, just iPhone.  I'm all good now, followed the instructions to clear the Ad ID is the proper fix.  Thanks again.

RSS