Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hole plan on screen.

Sat, Nov 21 2009 12:56 PM (7 replies)
  • jonahvark
    47 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2009 4:53 AM

Let's see if I can open up some old wounds here! UTour golf has by far the best gameplay on the net. Best graphics, truer shots,fly-by cameras, etc. They have a full size map on the right hand side of the screen of the current hole. This makes for far more accurate representation of what your ball is doing, instead of gazing into the distance wondering what the hell is going on. I'm not a good player...yet! but I don't think it's asking too much to have a decent sized plan of the hole. Comments - both good and bad - welcome. Just don't bite my head off!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2009 5:00 AM

Under options in gameplay you can turn on the hole preview for more detailed info on how to play the hole.

Use your zoom (spacebar) to see up close what the landing area looks like.

Play the course 100 times and you won't need these.

YJ

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2009 9:21 AM

I just went on utourgolf.com and tried to register but their certificate

has expired. Didn't want to go any further with it.

J

• jonahvark
    47 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2009 3:52 PM

UTour is currently off-line. Nobody seems to be able to find out what's going on. Shame, It is the best bar none!

• Johniedino
    786 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2009 4:31 PM

Maybe they will renew their certificate and things will get back on.

Will ck it out next week. 

J

• spikel
    100 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2009 4:35 PM

Well if you like Utour you should go out and buy Prostroke Golf on the Xbox or PS2. Made by the same company with the same engine and it's prolly around $5 now. The graphics are pretty bad but the physics and controls are both very sharp. It also has a built in course designer ( yes, even on the consoles) and comes with around 15-20 courses.

• jonahvark
    47 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2009 5:00 AM

It isn't just the fact that it is a great game,S. It was all open chat, even when not playing. I've lost loads of buddies as well. Got loads of golf games for PS2 - Tiger Woods being the best in my opinion. It's happened with them before, but this time it' been for weeks! By the way, no-one is commenting on the idea of a full size map!

• spikel
    100 Posts
    Sat, Nov 21 2009 12:56 PM

Full size map?

RSS