Forums

Help › Forums

Re: I think I’m done with surveys for credits...scam

Sun, Jan 10 2021 12:17 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bonz
    12 Posts
    Sat, May 23 2020 1:22 PM

First, it doesn’t work on my iPad, but figured out how to do it on the website. Great...

My problem is, after giving the survey answers to A Lot of questions, it then says, sorry, we’ve already had overwhelming response to this survey, but hey look, here’s another!

rinse, repeat...scam city.

Maybe, after an hour, I might actually get some credits, but it’s not for one 20 minute survey, it’s from 3 or 4.

/rant

• BHenke2
    397 Posts
    Sat, May 23 2020 6:00 PM

bonz:
    Maybe, after an hour, I might actually get some credits, but it’s not for one 20 minute survey, it’s from 3 or 4.

This also happened to me the other day when I tried to get a few credits. I don't ever remember it being this bad before where you were almost through the survey and then it would tell you they already had enough participants or you did not meet the demographic. 

• Cuser44
    1,029 Posts
    Sat, May 23 2020 9:10 PM

I've been having the following- Can't reach this partner's website.  We will try to fix the problem.  Try another survey.  This hasn't worked for me in the last 2-3 weeks.  For a full week I was permanently disable for violating their privacy policy.  I still don't know what happened or why it happened.

• HHawker
    7 Posts
    Sun, May 24 2020 2:35 AM

The survey page doesn’t load onto my old pc, my Samsung tablet. My IPad will load but only in a half window so usually can’t complete the survey as can’t locate the next button.

really needs to be addressed 

• MikeW1503
    24 Posts
    Sun, May 24 2020 12:34 PM

Yup - ditto

Data gathering - no more than that

• MikeW1503
    24 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2020 6:09 AM

Gave it another go  after chatting with a few players. Each survey asks a heap of 're-qualifying' questions - then proceeds to tell you that the survey is not for you - irresepective what you put in the answers.

AN ABSOLUTE JOKE.

• C130Rogue
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jul 10 2020 6:38 AM

This is still happening, I would be nice if someone actually fixed the problem.

• happyman123uk
    1,242 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2020 5:47 PM

What I would like to know is who in there mind would do a 25 minute survey for 10 credits I mean do they ever get taken up on 

• Robert1893
    7,651 Posts
    Tue, Dec 8 2020 6:08 PM

happyman123uk:

What I would like to know is who in there mind would do a 25 minute survey for 10 credits I mean do they ever get taken up on 

There are people on here who are in their right mind? 😉

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Dec 9 2020 2:50 AM

Cuser44:

I've been having the following- Can't reach this partner's website.  We will try to fix the problem.  Try another survey.  This hasn't worked for me in the last 2-3 weeks.  For a full week I was permanently disable for violating their privacy policy.  I still don't know what happened or why it happened.

First it was not their privacy policy that they claim we violated. It says we violated their terms and conditions, Many of us had our accounts permanently suspended for no reason other than maybe we were completing more high paying surveys than they wanted to pay out, At the first of the year when they suspended me I was completing 5 260 credit surveys 4 days a week for over 5000 credits a week. 

We are still suspended but Peanut Labs just doesn't show the Account permanently suspended page now. They let you think you are  no longer suspended but if you try to take a survey you get the "Can't reach our partner's website" or what is even worse. They are now letting me take and complete surveys except when it should load to pay out they give you the error message saying Peanut Labs is unable to handle this request.

Maybe WGT could step in a tell them treat our members fairly or take a hike! 

On mobile on the offer wall there are a few surveys that pay out decently. I make enough taking them  to buy 2 sleeves of my level 35 Callaway balls a week, 

• PAGES
RSS