Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Please add 1600x900 resolution for windowed mode.

Tue, Jan 19 2021 8:34 AM (65 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Sun, May 24 2020 4:28 AM

kenyvu99:
    Could you please give me advise how to fix it, or change the setting to default... I really appreciate that. Thank you very much.

If maoriand1's help doesn't succeed, you might need to edit the game settings in the registry. You can either do that manually, or create a file in notepad to do it for you, or I can give you a link to a file that you can run that will do the same thing. Don't hesitate to ask for further information.

• kenyvu99
    286 Posts
    Sun, May 24 2020 12:06 PM

Hi Maoriand1 and Scot,

Thanks gents for quick response to me.

I tried follow step by step a guide by Maoriand1 but it didn't work. The screen is still blinded.

Scot, i think your method will work, please give me an instruction how to do it. Thank you very much.

Cheers, 

Keny

• kenyvu99
    286 Posts
    Sun, May 24 2020 12:34 PM

ScottHope:

kenyvu99:
    Could you please give me advise how to fix it, or change the setting to default... I really appreciate that. Thank you very much.

If maoriand1's help doesn't succeed, you might need to edit the game settings in the registry. You can either do that manually, or create a file in notepad to do it for you, or I can give you a link to a file that you can run that will do the same thing. Don't hesitate to ask for further information.

I did it , haha. I found it in my Registry, then i changed the number in there. Finally it worked. Thanks for your advise Scott. Appreciate it !

Cheers,

Keny

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Sun, May 24 2020 2:54 PM

That's excellent Keny, good work. I'll know who to call when I get a problem now. Thank you.  ; )

• kenyvu99
    286 Posts
    Sun, May 24 2020 10:03 PM

Always my pleasure Scott. Thank youyoumadeitwork

M1n-Ep7h-1

Cheers,

Keny

• Tgkomv
    617 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2020 4:39 AM

Hi Scott,

I'm a Mac user. Is there any chance that a full-screen button option can be added to the new version. It already exists in Flash. It allows the player to use his/her onscreen calculator and spreadsheet and then change to full-screen to take his/her shot. It would be nice if that option existed in the new version as well.

Cheers, Tom

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2020 4:58 AM

Hi Tom,

I would hope that WGT make some major improvements with the resolution options in the new version, including fullscreen, as they are pretty dire right now to be honest.

I have no experience of Macs, but I do wonder if there is anything similar to the windows task manager where you can make an application go fullscreen.

I know that's a bit vague Tom, I've just Googled 'Mac task manager' and it's come back with 'Activity Monitor'. Maybe if you could find 'WGT Golf' in your activity monitor, you might be able to get it to go fullscreen like you can in the windows task manager.

Scott.

• maoriand1
    1,279 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2020 6:15 AM

Scott do u think there is a way to have the wind direction icon bigger? Because it s very very small. 

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2020 6:49 AM

Other than using the windows magnifier maoriand1, I don't know how else to make it bigger.

The windows magnifier has a few options to make it a useful tool for this. The lens feature gives you a resizable window that you can position anywhere on the screen and the magnification can be adjusted to suit your requirements. You may have to play with the magnifiers options for a while to get it to how you want, but it is do-able.

Windows key & +    to turn it on

Windows key & esc   to turn it off

Windows & + or -   to increase or decrease the magnification 

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2020 4:03 PM

Thank you Scott for this tool (script) ..Now with different graphics, it is only way I can play, and it works nice. Seems like you filled the gaps left by WGT devs..Thanks

Nik

RSS