Forums

Help › Forums

Re: buying credits

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 27 2020 9:02 AM (6 replies)
  • club578
    561 Posts
    Sun, May 17 2020 7:44 AM

i cant buy credits because it says payment server error anyone else having this problem?

• BOXALL
    140 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2020 1:53 PM

Yep. See thread further down the page.

• Dante79
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2020 11:42 AM

Hi.. I encountered the same problem, I found that if I set deposit amount, then hit the 'change billing address' (think that's he right wording on the button) instead of 'Buy Credits', then I can get around it that way. I do have to enter a defunct postcode each time but this might be worth a try for you also.  Worked for me a couple of times so it's worth a shot. 

• fragapane
    7 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2020 4:11 PM

Same thing happened to me.  Used a pre paid master card to buy credits and said funds not available. I called Master Card and they told me that the funds were taken from my card by WGT wih a confirmation of the funds being deposited. Tried contacting WGT for 5 days with no answer from them.. This is BS at the worst level

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2020 12:39 PM

fragapane:

Same thing happened to me.  Used a pre paid master card to buy credits and said funds not available. I called Master Card and they told me that the funds were taken from my card by WGT wih a confirmation of the funds being deposited. Tried contacting WGT for 5 days with no answer from them.. This is BS at the worst level

Members@worldgolftour

• fragapane
    7 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 4:44 PM

I did 3 times. No answer. 

• DarkJava
    4 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2020 9:02 AM
    DonCaron:

fragapane:

Members@worldgolftour

Have you had any feedback with this? I purchased a promotional bundle, money went off...but did not receive the items. I have also tried getting in touch with the Suport but nobody is getting back o me.
RSS