Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Country Club tournaments are broken

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 17 2020 7:16 PM (6 replies)
  • ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Sat, May 16 2020 10:19 PM

1. One tournament has not paid since it ended last monday May 11.

2. Another tournament gets UNEXPECTED ERROR whenever anyone whats to look at the tournament, and therefore cannot play the 3rd round of the tournament.

3. Also unable to get a list of open tournaments on the WGT.com main screen. The list just shows nothing even through there are tournaments that show up on the client screen.

Customer Service has been notified multiple times, but no solution or work around or fix yet.

Also Customer Service wants a link to the UNEXPECTED ERROR tournament but since no one can access the tournament from the main page or client page it is impossible to give them a link to the UNEXPECTED ERROR tournament.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, May 17 2020 5:56 AM

I have not noticed any problem in my tournaments.I played 3 CC tournaments yesterday, I keep watch.

Thanks

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, May 17 2020 8:10 AM

Just played a CC tournament - no problems, except with the approaches ;)

• ColumbusStorm
    3,417 Posts
    Sun, May 17 2020 10:36 AM

The tournaments that have a problem are 4 rounds and use the Cut-Line feature in each round and are created weekly. The problems 1 and 2 above have occurred before but rarely (about once every 2 or 3 months).

Customer Service said maybe the payout problem occurs because only 8 players make it to the final round but the payout is setup to pay the top 10. Usually the payout is calculated correctly for the final 8 players (more if ties). 

Anybody having problems with tournaments that use the Cut-Line feature?

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, May 17 2020 5:18 PM

Thats one thing I don't usually do is Cut Lines. I do credit tournaments all the time, but never cut lines

• AlaskanDame
    18,872 Posts
    Sun, May 17 2020 7:16 PM

I had a cutline tournament, but it was a couple weeks ago and only cut once in three rounds.  No problem.

• AlaskanDame
    18,872 Posts
    Sun, May 17 2020 7:16 PM

I had a cutline tournament, but it was a couple weeks ago and only cut once in three rounds.  No problem.

RSS