Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tier Progression

Sun, Jun 4 2023 5:55 PM (103 replies)
  • mrmp1
    534 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2020 1:33 PM

Yes that is what I thought I needed to do to reach TC tier. I have friends that are Legends  & TL and never know how to check how many Ranked Rounds they have played When i seen the chart on 1st page of this thread I asked if there was a way , but was told no unless you kept your own stats  

Thx guys  for your help

Mel

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2020 5:32 PM

mrmp1:

Yes that is what I thought I needed to do to reach TC tier. I have friends that are Legends  & TL and never know how to check how many Ranked Rounds they have played When i seen the chart on 1st page of this thread I asked if there was a way , but was told no unless you kept your own stats  

Thx guys  for your help

Mel

+ 1000

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Tue, May 19 2020 9:54 PM

mrmp1:
    [...]know how to check how many Ranked Rounds they have played

With an unsaturated average, there is a way to get a suitable guess on the number of RRs at least. With my equation 18.7/1,000 in mind, you may vary the denominator to match the average's variation. This works best over a few consecutive rounds, writing down the scores and average movements.

• mrmp1
    534 Posts
    Wed, May 20 2020 2:20 PM

sounds quite complicated to me, but those that want to know may look into it I do not remember how many RR  I needed to reach Champ when I made TL but  am sure nowhe 

thanks again Alosso for help on this 

MEL

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, May 22 2020 5:13 AM

MarchieB:

For the oversized images just go back into your post using the edit post function. 
    - Click on the image you want to resize.
    - This should make the “edit image” icon in the tool bar active (icon to the right of insert media icon)    
    - Click on the edit image icon and it should open a window.
    - in that window there is a dimension input. Use the first box for the width of the image.  

I use 400 x 200.   Not sure why all of a sudden why the images are too big when we post.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, May 22 2020 6:49 AM

I do the :450 and don't put the JPG extension on it

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Fri, May 22 2020 6:51 AM

I prefer to use % because it's easier for me to conceptualize if I decide I want to make the image smaller than 100%.

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Fri, May 22 2020 1:43 PM

Robert1893:

I prefer to use % because it's easier for me to conceptualize if I decide I want to make the image smaller than 100%.

Plus I think if you quote a previous post with an image that's sized at 100%, it scales correctly in the quote.

• BStreetSouljah2
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 8:37 AM

I don't get it. I'm level 88. Tour Pro. 52 ranked rounds 69.42 average.

I just played a Master. Level 55. 57 ranked rounds and a 75.xx average.

What am I missing here to advance? 

I've seen many Master and Tour Master with worse average. 

• Imahacker58
    366 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2021 2:40 PM

BStreetSouljah2:

I don't get it. I'm level 88. Tour Pro. 52 ranked rounds 69.42 average.

I just played a Master. Level 55. 57 ranked rounds and a 75.xx average.

What am I missing here to advance? 

I've seen many Master and Tour Master with worse average. 

Up until tour legend I believe players may advance tiers based on them beating higher ranked players in coin rooms, but after that ranked rounds are the main criteria. Just jump into the coin rooms and knock off a few legends, happens to me all the time.
    Or you can set up a few easy tournaments in your country club to lower your average quickly, which appears to be the method a lot of players prefer for tier advancement. 

RSS