Forums

Help › Forums

Club with No rules or Expectations

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 14 2020 11:15 PM (0 replies)
  • SleemanMan
    1,125 Posts
    Thu, May 14 2020 11:15 PM

Many months ago, after being in a large club and a few others after, i decided to open my own Club in order to have some specific benefits without the Rules & Expectations that usually come with being in a club.
    I never had in mind to welcome anyone as i don't really have time to organize and deal with stuff being an occasional player only, but i do have time to take care of a small club.

Most clubs out there - make that almost every club i think ! - have some rules, expectations and requirements in order for members to keep their membership - but not in NHGC ! The world we live in is full of those enough as it is that i won't put any pressure on anyone. No pressure to play everyday, or play X amount of games per month. No pressure to participate in club tournaments. No pressure to use that CC pass for more XP's. No pressure to play in those Club Clashes. Simply put, no pressure for anything!!

As it says on my profile page 'golf is a game, and a game is meant for enjoyment'

Here are the 3 reasons why i created my own club :

• to have the free putter pal and shot pal.
    • to have the ability to create some custom courses.
    • to have the ability to play the Set of the Week on whatever course i choose

That said, if you are interested in being in a small club without the pressure of expectations, and willing to accept the lack of club tournaments + club events usually found in large clubs, NHGC could be the right fit for you - especially if you just like to play alone and do your own things.

If interested, click on this link : New Horizon Golf Club

Slee.

RSS