Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Days played in a Row question

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 12 2020 11:12 AM (7 replies)
  • SlappySlapperson
    4 Posts
    Sun, May 10 2020 7:59 PM

This is the 2nd time this has happened to me where it has started over my days played in a row...even though I am 100% sure that I played that day.  I finished rounds and started and finished other rounds and it still started me over at 1 day?  

Has anyone else ever had that happen?  I know it isn't that big of a deal but it does cost a lot of XP so I was just wondering?  The first time I had well over 120 days so that is a little frustrating to start over again.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2020 11:41 AM

WGT's day starts at the same time for everyone and pays no heed to daylight savings. Just check to see how much time you have left to play your consecutive day and figure out when your time zone's WGT day starts. 
    It's easy to miss a WGT day even though having played every calendar day. 

• SlappySlapperson
    4 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2020 1:31 PM

I understand that...and I actually look at the clock.  In both instances I played a game on the day that for some reason it didn't count.  In fact this last time it even had the checkmark saying that I had played.  I am pretty sure it did the first time about 3-4 weeks ago too.

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2020 5:00 PM

Slappy contact customer support,while this has never happened to me. My understanding is that they're really good about taking care of these situations. Good luck,cdp is important.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2020 5:15 PM

SlappySlapperson:

I understand that...and I actually look at the clock.  In both instances I played a game on the day that for some reason it didn't count.  In fact this last time it even had the checkmark saying that I had played.  I am pretty sure it did the first time about 3-4 weeks ago too.

East Coast Time the new day starts @ 8PM.,  DST @ 7PM

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2020 7:08 PM

This is what gets lots of players. If you are only playing one round to get the consecutive day bonus wait until after the timer resets to play. Even if you finish a round after the timer resets it won’t count for the new day that started when the timer reset. A round that is started before the timer resets and finished after the timer resets counts as being played the previous day. Only rounds that are started and finished after the timer resets counts as being played on the new day. And you get the points as soon as you hit the first shot.

I found this out last year when I started a CC tourney round before the timer reset but was so sleepy I went to bed. I woke up well after midnight and finished the round. I noticed that even though I finished the round on the new day jI didn’t get my consecutive day bonus. I played another round a got the bonus. 

• SlappySlapperson
    4 Posts
    Mon, May 11 2020 7:43 PM

I kind of know that too...but I swear I did a Closest to the Hole event after finishing a round.  I guess it is what it is...but it is frustrating when you know that you played on a day and something doesn't seem to count.  I play basically every day but obviously some days you have a lot going on and it makes it harder to get a round in.

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2020 11:12 AM

Someone already mentioned it but this happens sometimes.

Send an Email to WGT Customer Service (look at bottom of this page) and they should reset it back to where it should be.

RSS