rated by 0 users
Wed, May 13 2020 8:17 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2020 8:17 AM

WAKFUQ:

SimonTheBeetle:

I'm sorry, but after all these times with the glitches and bugs we all know they're unsolved, I'd rather say "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me".

How does this work? I can't find the names of 8 of the top 10 in the Finals of the Fiesta Showdown on the previous Qualifying or Elimination rounds list. Are people just playing the Final round somehow?

Simple answer here.

Each room caps out at 100. The top 50% (usually 50) make it to the next round.

There are more than 1 room for each tier. Rookie has probably a hundred or more. veteran some less. Expert less than 200 people play total.

So Example:  Let's say Group 5 plays. Top 50 progress. and Group 6 Plays and the top 50 progress.  Groups 5 and 6 are combined for the next 100 players to form Let's call it Group C for second round.

Groups 7 and 8 each take their top 50 and combine to form Group D for second round.

Group C and Group D each play second round and the top 50 from each group advance to form Group #$ for the final round.

Except for the last rooms that deal with remainder. Whoever makes it to a final round is the top 100 players out of an original 400 players.

Except for Expert which doesn't even have 400 that enter it. so that's why their final round is probably 50 or less players now. (see another post of mine for why this is)

• PAGES
RSS