Forums

Help › Forums

Re: From WA ST

Tue, May 12 2020 7:59 AM (1 replies)
  • RickinWaSt
    2,062 Posts
    Sat, May 9 2020 8:55 AM

Great to be here! Started about 1 week ago. Like other's new to WGT, getting oriented. Utilizing some terrific YouTube tutorials which have already helped. I use to play golf since high school ('68 grad) up until about 5 years ago after 2 back surgeries. 

Looking to find a country club that is active, offers some good interaction and/or support, between members. Trying to figure the club dynamics online, which is a little confusing to me at this stage.

Goals: (1) Practice to fine tune club distances under nearly every circumstance. (2) Same for short game, bunker, and putting. (3)  How to quickly obtain better clubs and golf balls. Beyond leveling up, which seems to be very slow process, does one have to fork over cash?

~ RickinWaSt ~

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2020 7:59 AM

Rick

you can buy level-up boost. So that means you have to fork-up cash to get where you  want to go faster. or you can earn credits through videos and surveys and if you learn to mapp the clubs you have - enter the weekly free tournements and win some credits. My suggestion is to join a good CC and learn the game from some more experience players and be patient. So have fun, learn your current clubs, and keep your balls in the fairways.

Siders Best

RSS