Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Looking for an active CC to join.

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 8 2020 2:05 PM (5 replies)
  • bonz
    12 Posts
    Thu, May 7 2020 6:14 PM

I’ve not been able,to find a club with more than 2-5 active players. I’m starting to get more involved with the game, and have spent some money to upgrade equipment. 
    I’m not even sure what being in an active club would be like, but seems like,it,would be more fun than playing solo.
    so, looking for an invite. I’ve dropped out of the last club I was in, so I’m open to any new invites.

thanks. 

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Thu, May 7 2020 6:44 PM

If you want to do more than play WGT bracket tourneys, come join us.  We have lots of club tournaments to practice on and win some prizes in.  Participate in the club forum and you will get whatever advice you might want.  Meet friends from around the world.

AKD (The Friendly Active Players Club)

• jacktrade51
    10,890 Posts
    Thu, May 7 2020 7:35 PM

Black Diamond GC is open to friendly skill players at all skill levels.  We have no rules on what members play; we just ask that members play regularly and use the daily free cc xp passes.

Look us up.

Tom.

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Thu, May 7 2020 8:48 PM

You are welcome to check out ChampionsGate. We have some new members in the tour pro ranking.  A lot of our tour pros have moved up the ladder to master and tour master.

Not many rules and we do not play the clash to win. We never ask our members to buy anything all we ask in treat everyone the way you would like to be treated, have fun and use your free pass

fireman

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Fri, May 8 2020 2:46 AM

It is easy to find a active club....just look at the weekly leaderboard of your club homepage...have to be active to be on the first page of the leaderboard.

• bonz
    12 Posts
    Fri, May 8 2020 2:05 PM

Thanks for the replies.

RSS