Forums

Help › Forums

Meter glitch

Sat, Aug 1 2020 4:42 AM (4 replies)
  • Mitch2992
    204 Posts
    Wed, May 6 2020 8:26 AM

This has been reoccurring for months, it Majorly affects my ability to hit the ding and essentially shoot good scores. Does anyone know if they are working at fixing this chronic problem, or any suggestions as to how to delete it minimize it whatever. I play on an iPad Pro. any help would be appreciated, I would try and get some assistance from WGT....choke, snort... Sorry that made me choke on my water. Thanks for your time, and everyone please be safe and I wish you and your family well.

• Ka9shk
    33 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 4:38 AM

this has been happening for me too  

Mitch2992:

This has been reoccurring for months, it Majorly affects my ability to hit the ding and essentially shoot good scores. Does anyone know if they are working at fixing this chronic problem, or any suggestions as to how to delete it minimize it whatever. I play on an iPad Pro. any help would be appreciated, I would try and get some assistance from WGT....choke, snort... Sorry that made me choke on my water. Thanks for your time, and everyone please be safe and I wish you and your family well.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2020 12:07 PM

Ka9shk:

this has been happening for me too  

Mitch2992:

I clean my phone up every once in a while. No issues with me.

I clear the cache and shut off apps I don't use, or disable them. I have an IPhone 

• pearljammmmer
    4,268 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2020 5:14 PM

I have had a really good meter for several months...until the latest downtime. The past two days I have had a jerky meter only a few times, but so bad that I lost two balls OB. I doubt if it's a coincidence. 

When that happened I reloaded the site, and everything was fine again. But losing balls pisses me off.

• GedEButler
    53 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2020 4:42 AM

Happens to everyone at some point- and at the worst possible times~~

Close any other applications/windows that may be running-

Logoff/Reboot..   perhaps-

and May the WGForce be with you~~

RSS