Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Update 4/28

Sun, May 3 2020 3:38 AM (21 replies)
  • LipoutLogan
    2 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2020 12:07 PM

I cannot find where you have placed the new Underarmour and Puma products in the Pro Shop...am I missing something?

Tks, 

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2020 12:36 PM

Hmm. I'm thinking that fixing the green dot movement would have been classified as a MAJOR bug fix. Guess I won't bother checking this update either. 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2020 2:35 PM

LipoutLogan:

I cannot find where you have placed the new Underarmour and Puma products in the Pro Shop...am I missing something?

Tks, 

Depends, if your playing the mobile version, its not available until you get an update. I purchased mine through the ‘early access’ version where it’s obviously available.

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2020 2:56 PM

LipoutLogan:

Tks, 

It is now available If you're on android with the latest update

• SamSpayed
    4,874 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2020 3:04 PM

Thanks for the detailed update, Champ.  It's very helpful.

I was wondering if you'd be able to give us an idea on if you're working on fixing some of the other bugs that we've noticed and reported here in the Forums... specifically:

1. The stripping-out of some HTML formatting when we post in the Forums (Main Forums and CC Forums)
    2. The glitch where the Weekly Bonus Apparel Boxes always give points increases for the same 3 or 4 items.
    3. The glitch where purchasing a sleeve of balls sometimes only gives you 1 ball instead of 3.
    4. The glitch where the Showdowns sometimes kick you out of a round (and giving you bogeys)

Thanks again.

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2020 4:14 PM

Sorry my mistake, ok almost 2 years and going.

• Dex000
    109 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2020 4:49 PM

JimbeauC:

Hmm. I'm thinking that fixing the green dot movement would have been classified as a MAJOR bug fix. 

Strange. They work fine for me. 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Thu, Apr 30 2020 5:54 PM

Wutpa:
    Wolf Creek was released in December 2018, which is 17 months ago. That may not be great, but where do you get "the third year with no new course" from? 

17 months that sure does feel like 3 years... FTFY ;-)

• LipoutLogan
    2 Posts
    Fri, May 1 2020 5:24 AM

What about the Desk top version?

• Upandatem
    4 Posts
    Sat, May 2 2020 6:20 PM

where to go get the new version of WGT w/o flash?

RSS