Thu, May 7 2020 9:19 AM (5 replies)
  • Slimjim001
    1,023 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2020 10:07 AM

Closed shop.

• Ladychipper
    22,628 Posts
    Wed, May 6 2020 10:57 AM

Can you explain what you mean by that?   You closed your CC or what?

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Wed, May 6 2020 11:54 AM

Ladychipper:

Can you explain what you mean by that?   You closed your CC or what?

Yup. It looks like he brought up the old thread where he announced the formation of the club and simply edited the title and post to say the club is now closed.

That's the only thing that can explain why he was inviting people on May 5 but the club is now closed and his post here has an April 28 date. 

@OP: You probably should post this information to the walls of people you left messages for on May 5. It would be the polite thing to do (IMO). 

• Slimjim001
    1,023 Posts
    Wed, May 6 2020 5:00 PM

Yes, I did close the club and for good reason of which I'm not willing to share here. I could not see a way to delete my recruitment post so I figured that if I did this, at least the message was gone and no  one would respond. I did notify my members and those who I sent invites. If I screwed something up, I'm sorry. What else could I have done?

Jim

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Thu, May 7 2020 8:35 AM

Sounds like you did everything you could do. When I posted my message, there were no additional posts to those other players' wall. But it sounds like you contacted them. That's about all you can do. 

• Slimjim001
    1,023 Posts
    Thu, May 7 2020 9:19 AM

Thank you Robert. I have a lot of respect for WGT and would not want to do anything that would harm it. I'll be more careful.

RSS