Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Off-ding data.

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 25 2020 10:12 AM (5 replies)
  • Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2020 7:55 AM

It would be nice if the shot data showed the percentage of an off-ding. This would be helpful in learning the severity of slight off dings for every club. Much like club mapping.

This would would also be a great addition for those who off-ding putt.

The graphic isn’t the best but this gives an idea of what I’m referring to.

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2020 9:49 AM

To get your image to fit Tony, edit your post, click on your image to select it, click the edit image button on the toolbar, in the edit image dialogue box, type 100% into the first dimension box, don't omit the % symbol, leave the second dimension box blank, then click update. Your image should now fit your post nicely.

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2020 10:31 AM

Thank you sir!

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Fri, Apr 24 2020 11:25 AM

You're welcome Tony, thank you.  ; )

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2020 5:38 AM

Tony08888:

It would be nice if the shot data showed the percentage of an off-ding. This would be helpful in learning the severity of slight off dings for every club. Much like club mapping.

This would would also be a great addition for those who off-ding putt.

The graphic isn’t the best but this gives an idea of what I’m referring to.

The shots are already displayed in three categories: left, center, and right, in Shot Data tab. Isn’t that what you want? If you want to track each club, perhaps you can do it yourself. 

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2020 10:12 AM

fobby1980:

The shots are already displayed in three categories: left, center, and right, in Shot Data tab. Isn’t that what you want? If you want to track each club, perhaps you can do it yourself. 

Help me out Fob, you lost me.
    I see a “Carry” category showing how long the ball was in flight.
    I see a “Roll” category showing how far the ball traveled after hitting the ground   
    I see a “spin” category showing how much spin was added to the shot  
    Finally there is the “Apex” category showing how high the balled traveled when in flight.

All of these categories deal with direct straight ahead flight. What categories are you referring to when you say there are three; Left, center, and right?

RSS