Forums

Help › Forums

Re: REMOVE DEAD CLUBS !

Sat, Apr 25 2020 7:38 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Rick6208
    2,144 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2020 7:37 AM

Thank Hack, give me the name of that orphan Club and I will do just that !

• JDGHOST
    6,784 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2020 7:38 AM

Rick6208:

The purpose was to get these members out of Dead clubs and to get them involved in ACTIVE CLUBS where they will see a different aspect of the game, the benefit for WGT is that they will be spending more credits in Club vrs Club events etc 

I happen to agree with you Rick unfortunately  WGT will never close them down ...So if they don't leave on their own I would then assume those "Orphans" are players that are not "involved' CC members anyway the type that don't play CC tourneys or NEVER go to their own club forum or this forum for that matter...We all have um' in our clubs you and me alike Rick..... I would even bet 90% of them don't even realize their owner has gone M.I.A ....Even if a member writes into WGT...Saying their Owner has become inactive and in a worst case scenario maybe even passed away (which has happened) WGT won't even transfer ownership or close down club then...

If WGT was to take action I think it would only profit them anyway ...You would force these players to either join more active clubs or start paying for the free shot/putter pal? But what do I know....

JD

• PAGES
RSS