Forums

Help › Forums

Ads

Tue, Aug 18 2020 10:32 AM (4 replies)
  • cherokeegreen
    32 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2020 6:59 AM

I see we're being force fed ads again. You don't realize when we play multiple games daily we have to put up with force fed ads many times.....many times. Fix it so we see it once only. Isn't it enough we see it daily on the television? you have to make us watch it here? Fix it!

• Quide
    18 Posts
    Tue, Jul 21 2020 8:27 PM

I am with you Chereokee!

Speaking for myself though, I think this 'digital game' environment is worth EVERY cent we have to pay.  If one wants to get better, practice.  If one wants to get even better, purchase better equipment.

BUT I too get frustrated with all the ads.  I use to think all the ads were justifiable.  But now in 2020 and NOT seeing any real 'time sensitive' additions (like new courses, or a real putting/driving range) being added, the ad justification has now left my mind set.

So WGT.  "Really?" Come on.  Make it like it use to be:  When we needed some credits we would go to the area to watch ads to get those credits to make purchases here on WGT tolerating some of the stupid ads that we were suppose to watch over and over..

Like that last sentence?  That's what it is like having to watch your ads. Run on and run on and run on, etc.

Oh, by the way.  I am 72 years old.  Not interested in the shoes or clothing.  What I would watch would be one of your personnel/staff/members, creating ads to sell your clubs, balls, etc. Now, that would hold my interest. 

Thanks for listening WGT, Cherokee and all.

Quide

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2020 3:21 PM

You mean this game has ads??  Personally, haven't seen any in years.

cherokeegreen:
    Fix it!

You fix it!

https://www.google.co.uk/search?sxsrf=ALeKk01r0INPUEHoL-wO04BMEr6Npo9BTQ%3A1595542732462&source=hp&ei=zAwaX5a_Gc-KasyNqYAF&q=ad+blocker+free&oq=ad&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQARgAMgQIIxAnMgQIABBDMgQIABBDMgQIABBDMgYIABAKEEMyCAgAELEDEIsDMgUIABCLAzIFCAAQiwMyBQgAEIsDMgUIABCLAzoHCAAQQxCLAzoJCAAQChBDEIsDOg0IABCxAxCDARBDEIsDOhEILhDHARCjAhCLAxCoAxCnA1CGDljNEGDfRWgAcAB4AIABZogByAGSAQMxLjGYAQCgAQGqAQdnd3Mtd2l6uAED&sclient=psy-ab

• Quide
    18 Posts
    Fri, Jul 24 2020 10:16 PM

Fixed!  :-)

Thanks!!!

• thebighook88
    1 Posts
    Tue, Aug 18 2020 10:32 AM

I agree. It's now August and we get to watch Lysol ads after almost every game. I wonder how long they would last if the WGT employees had to watch this ad every 10 minutes,

RSS