Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Flash Player

Mon, Apr 20 2020 3:42 PM (9 replies)
  • motormedic7
    5 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2020 6:44 PM

Why can't I get flash player to work on Google Chrome? I've had to play on Internet Explorer.

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2020 1:26 AM
    As per YJ's directive. Go to the address bar, left hand end, click the ⓘ or the
    Ï
    then select 'allow' from the flash drop down menu.
    If flash isn't listed there, click on 'site settings' at the bottom, look for 'flash' in the site settings permissions, and select 'allow' from there.
  • motormedic7
    5 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2020 9:15 AM

Thank you so much for your help. I now know how to overcome the problem. May you have all holes in one.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2020 10:37 AM

motormedic7:
    May you have all holes in one.

A good wish!

Did you hear about the Irish priest who wanted to play golf so badly that he called his Bishop, pretending to be ill, and went to play while the parish listened to his substitute?

Hole 1, Par 3: Beautiful shot, HIO!

Hole 2, Par 4: Powerful shot, HIO!

Hole 3, Par 5: Incredible shot, first HIO in world history!

St. Peter, observing this from heaven's gate with the Lord, couldn't believe it. "This guy neglects his duties, betrays his parish, blatantly lies to the Bishop, and you honor him with this superb result???"

Says the Lord: "He can't brag about it. Instead, he will have to hide it in his chest for the rest of his life!"

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2020 2:21 PM

alosso:

motormedic7:
    May you have all holes in one.

A good wish!

Did you hear about the Irish priest who wanted to play golf so badly that he called his Bishop, pretending to be ill, and went to play while the parish listened to his substitute?

Hole 1, Par 3: Beautiful shot, HIO!

Hole 2, Par 4: Powerful shot, HIO!

Hole 3, Par 5: Incredible shot, first HIO in world history!

St. Peter, observing this from heaven's gate with the Lord, couldn't believe it. "This guy neglects his duties, betrays his parish, blatantly lies to the Bishop, and you honor him with this superb result???"

Says the Lord: "He can't brag about it. Instead, he will have to hide it in his chest for the rest of his life!"

.....thats class....

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2020 1:40 AM

motormedic7:
    Thank you so much for your help. I now know how to overcome the problem. May you have all holes in one.

I'll pass your thanks onto YJ and wish that he has holes in all of his ones two.  : ))  Thank you.

alosso:

That's a good joke alosso. Not sure about the punch line though, is that a mis-translation?

• Borat74
    2,787 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2020 12:14 PM

I'll pass your thanks onto YJ and wish that he has holes in all of his ones two.  : ))  Thank you.

Appreciate that Scott i have Jim down to play Round 5 in the WC:-)

• ScottHope
    10,014 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2020 2:28 PM

WC?  Jim is playing in a toilet?  Lolol.

• Borat74
    2,787 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2020 3:05 PM

yeah he likes it in there:-)

Ohhh im gonna get it now:-)

• garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Mon, Apr 20 2020 3:42 PM

motormedic7:

Why can't I get flash player to work on Google Chrome? I've had to play on Internet Explorer.

Because Chrome is blocking it from working without a user intervention.  You will find you have to do it everytime you try to run WGT.  Firefox is now also the same way.  Most up to date browsers are blocking Flash from working.

RSS