Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Proper response to improper recruiting

Tue, Aug 4 2020 5:05 AM (42 replies)
  • fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Wed, Apr 22 2020 8:25 PM

I agree with pdb1 and Easy Edward communication inside the cc is key to keeping members at you're my cc's.

Let them know that these people are out there. Educate them on the color of the invite. This will let the members know what the invites intent are. Friend, game, join my club because it is better that the one you are in lol.  This help a lot especially the new players who do not know the ropes. I hate to say this but when you get a TP in the club who wants to learn and is shown the way up the ladder he does not want to leave as long as you keep a good run club with lots to do in the cc.

If some of them leave they may not even know they are in another club or why. The communication piece is one of the most important parts of an owner or director of a cc Know your player and keep them happy and all the invites in the world will not pull them away.

May you make all your long putts and the wind be at you back

Have fun good luck hit em straight

fireman33

• rorys1fan
    54 Posts
    Thu, Apr 23 2020 10:14 AM

I'm very sure. The guy with original player name is still a member of the club (got into trouble with WGT a while back). He was the previous owner, if you can follow the trail. 

ct690911:

From the posts and the way they are worded, I'm thinking it's a guy posing as a female. For example,  I've never heard a woman call a guy "sparky".

I may be off base...but

ct

• FOUR478
    6 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2020 5:05 AM

Am playing on phone loaded game said user disabled,can't get into game emailed wgt days ago no reply have I been barred lol

RSS