Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Discord Users Invite to Our Inter-club Clubhouse

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 14 2020 8:17 PM (1 replies)
  • Jill1989
    79 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2020 9:22 AM

If you are a Discord user we have established what we like to call our International Inter-club Clubhouse where all WGT players are welcome.  We've been operating now for about 6 months and the only qualification you must be a WGT player.  All players are welcome regardless of their country club affiliation or no affiliation.

One component or benefit from having an inter-club clubhouse is INTER-CLUB TOURNAMENTS and not just where members from various clubs join the same WGT tournament and then keep track of scores. 

Our's, not sure if unique or not, are live tournaments where you actually face your opponents in head-to-head contests.  We've done 16 player brackets where players are actually seeded according to their strengths and weaknesses.  We've done team play, i.e. Ryder / President's Cup style tourneys and simple guys versus gals type contests.  All in live head-to-head games of nine or three hole matches.  Essentially, "friendlies with a competitive edge". 

And Discord allows us the perfect place to hold these events as members from all clubs can communicate with each other and scores and results of matches can be easily recorded and tracked...and everyone involved has complete access to. 

So...if you're a mobile player that uses Discord and are interested in representing your CC in live head-to-head tourneys please join us in our international inter-club clubhouse.

Just search me at Discord, my ID is Jill1989#2483 (case sensitive) and I'll get you invited to our clubhouse.  

If you're not a Discord user, just search for in your mobile device's app store, it's symbol is a game controller with a smiley face.  It's a simple download...free, no ads and very un-intrusive...only asks for an email address.  Hope you join us!           

• schmayman
    134 Posts
    Tue, Apr 14 2020 8:17 PM

Jill sent you a friends request. I would be interested in joining. My WGT name is Schmayman. Discord is Terry D. #2687. Thanks

RSS