Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT is now available on Steam Early Access!

Tue, May 12 2020 11:50 AM (75 replies)
  • BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2020 10:11 AM

DonCaron:

[Its a great game, I have a ton of courses from the last few years. Augusta all the way and with the Eisenhower tree and without.

I shot my first 18 hole game on Augusta last night. Great course. I think I have about 8 - 10 additional courses added to the default courses.  Have you gotten St. Andrews yet? It is available in the course downloads under the name "The Old Course."

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2020 11:41 AM

BogeyOne:

DonCaron:

[Its a great game, I have a ton of courses from the last few years. Augusta all the way and with the Eisenhower tree and without.

I shot my first 18 hole game on Augusta last night. Great course. I think I have about 8 - 10 additional courses added to the default courses.  Have you gotten St. Andrews yet? It is available in the course downloads under the name "The Old Course."

Yes, I have the Old Course and New Course, I love Royal Birkdale and Melbourne

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Apr 18 2020 1:18 PM

BogeyOne:

YankeeJim:

BogeyOne:
    I draw and fade shots intentionally when the need arises on the Perfect Golf game with no problem at all.

My question is how do you do this? I'm sure it can't be just missing late or early, are there specific clubface/stance adjustments you can use like the real thing?

Yes, that is the way I do it. But you can put an up or down or right or left impact point on the ball.  I am just now experimenting with the left or right impact points.

I was getting excited until  read this. It still can't hold a candle to Links where you actually have to create that "impact" point and subsequent flight with legitimate golf adjustments in stance, clubface and swing path. Oh well.  :-(

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2020 3:51 PM

salamicus:

Don't know why WGT didn't approve my post here.. I wrote some rare positive opinion of new game... Thought it's because Im out of topic (played pcea not steam version) ,,but then I see others writing about TGC2019..

Nik

Are you in moderation Nik?

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Sun, Apr 19 2020 3:56 PM

DodgyPutter:
    Are you in moderation Nik?

I am on some parts of forum... Usually they show my posts earlier, but now some 2 days passed.. But it's not that important anyway. Played one night on PCEA and was satisfied with meter and putts..so wanted to write about it :)

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, May 12 2020 11:50 AM

BogeyOne:

bubbsboy:

But I found a game where rankings and leagues are organised and all I have to do is play...albeit badly :-)

+1

It is nice, isn't it?

Free to try at minute then about £17 . New game wont be out till later this year. Just hope xbox bugs are fixed 

;-)

RSS