Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Country club money list

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 17 2020 7:07 PM (6 replies)
  • Ogdenburger0
    6 Posts
    Mon, Apr 13 2020 1:59 AM
    Hi, I run a small country club with just eight of my friends. we started playing tournaments which you have to put credits in.I would like to know if there’s any way of seeing a money less just within our country club to see who is doing the best top cheers thanks advance.
  • Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2020 2:22 AM

I think you would have to track that yourself. As far as I know WGT does show a total credit won on each player, but I really don’t know how that works, as it’s just a fraction of what you really won.

Since you are in a small club, I would just make a excel sheet and track the amounts manually. I do that in my club but with clash, and turf war points. It’s very easy to do.

Dave.

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2020 4:24 PM

You need 10 members to play each one for it to show up on their individual totals.  Even then you still have to track their start and end of month or as Dave says write down each member's winnings before 30 days past the end of the tournament.

• MarchieB
    1,524 Posts
    Wed, Apr 15 2020 9:15 PM

Dave33200:
    As far as I know WGT does show a total credit won on each player, but I really don’t know how that works, as it’s just a fraction of what you really won.

Dave the Career Earnings of each player is shown as the monetary value of the credits you’ve won using a $1 = 100 credits (equivalent of cost to buy the credits from WGT) 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Apr 16 2020 4:36 AM

More precisely, it's the credits received by WGT, including the tier-up peanuts boni and tournament winnings. /methinks that CC tourneys might probably count in, too.

Excluded are challenge wins from matchplay, skins and the like.

• jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2020 6:51 AM

alosso:
    More precisely, it's the credits received by WGT, including the tier-up peanuts boni and tournament winnings. /methinks that CC tourneys might probably count in, too.

cc tournament winning do not count in total earnings.  Only WGT tournaments, including WGT brackets and R-G.

So whoever said above that if you care about club earning results, you have to track it yourself, is correct.

Tom

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Fri, Apr 17 2020 7:07 PM

jacktrade51:
    cc tournament winning do not count in total earnings.  Only WGT tournaments, including WGT brackets and R-G.

Not true Tom.

CC winnings do count BUT only if 10 or more members participate.

Think back to when WGT came up with the add to the pot CC and a certain WGT member added all her credits in an add to the pot CC tournament in her CC that consisted of just her. That month she recorded more credits then FMags. 

WGT asked her (and others) to stop and then imposed the 10 member minimum playing rule.

EE

RSS