Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tier and Score History Tier are Different

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 29 2020 8:23 PM (5 replies)
  • misterwyatt
    37 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 8:07 PM

Hey everyone, trying to figure this one out....

I hit Tour Pro on April 7th but yet any registered scores on my profile still say I’m Pro Tier.  Just curious why?

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2020 9:50 AM

Because the Tier is determined when you first entered the Tournament not what you are when you played it. 

• misterwyatt
    37 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2020 10:52 AM

That makes entirely too much sense

• Swoopster1
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2020 1:34 AM
    perhaps you have to hit the amount, or play the amount of rounds required to turn to next level,, and thats not the totall games you played , its the best games of the total rounds used to compute the amount of rounds played
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2020 5:13 AM

Swoopster1:
    perhaps you have to hit the amount, or play the amount of rounds required to turn to next level,, and thats not the totall games you played , its the best games of the total rounds used to compute the amount of rounds played

If this is any help to you.

Easy Edwards comment was correct

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2020 8:23 PM

Don,i'm not sure but isn't that chart for the pc game? The op was in the mobile chat,so i don't think the chart applies. The other possibility with the op's scores,is that he hasn't played any ranked rounds since tier up,so his history shows only the rounds from when he was a pro.                                                                                                                                                                             P.S. Sorry all didn't realiize op was from April,he's now a legend!

RSS