Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Arriverderci amico mio Carlo!!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 10 2020 8:51 AM (6 replies)
  • Yiannis1970
    3,262 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2020 1:49 AM
    Carlo (nick pierolitfiba), the heart and soul of transgressional country club has decided to take a pause from this game. On an internal thread, he hailed us all calmly and said that he's hoping to come back someday. What can i say about Carlo? Whoever knows him and try to describe his generosity, his dedication, his sweet way of speaking and acting, his selfless offers, will end up with an understatement at least!!! I don't know (noone does) exactly the reasons which hold Carlo away from the game, but i am pretty sure that they are serious and founded. Arrivederci means in english see you later. So...arrivederci amico mio, i can't thank you enough but still i will be waiting to see you again amongst us in the future. God bless you my friend, stay safe!!
  • kelsp
    2,196 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2020 2:07 AM

Hear Hear. 

Really wonderful, dedicated and kind person is Carlo. I hope we get him back on WGT. Best wishes to Carlo in everytihng & to his family & loved ones. 

-kp 

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2020 4:30 AM

carlo is one of the most selfless people i know.........sad for wgt that he has taken this move......but totally respected.......be safe and happy my friend carlo.....

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2020 4:43 AM

Carlo been in TCC for a very long time n been "The Pillar"

Unfortunately the decision been made n thus Farewell.

Tx for everything u done for our Club which are beyond words. 

Hope you have a wonderful time n colourful life ahead with family n friends. 

- Varun 

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2020 4:57 AM

Di 'grande Carlo, è piccolo, di' grazie Carlo, è piccolo.

Sei un grande esempio di cosa sia questo gioco per me, dedizione altruistica agli altri.

Grazie amico

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Decir grande Carlo, es poco, decir gracias Carlo,  es poco.

Eres un gran ejemplo de lo que es este juego para mi, dedicaciòn a los demas desinteresada.

Gracias amigo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Say big Carlo, it is little, say thank you Carlo, it is little.

You are a great example of what this game is for me, selfless dedication to others.

Thanks friend

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luis

• Bowl64
    3,083 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2020 6:01 AM

Carlo, i hope you`re well and that your timeout will only be a temporary one. Nothing but dedication, a huge amount of work and kind words for your fellow cc-comrades is what i saw during my brief stay with the Transgressional.

Stay safe and well Carlo, all my best wishes good sir :))

Bjorn

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2020 8:51 AM

never been in the same club as Carlo but i have to agree with his CC mates that he is a top person

hope he decides to return someday

RSS