rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 12 2020 1:56 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 5:48 PM

YankeeJim:

DonCaron:
    I have fun with them, just goad them on.

^^This all day. LOL Not only goad them, beat the pants off them. They go away totally frustrated if they don't quit first  :-D

+1 Exactly, don't let them get in your head. That's what they want

• sammey1
    680 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 6:04 PM

First of all, I'm not a slow player by any stretch, but this one clown immediately went off about slow play. I mean right in the first tee box with about 40 seconds left on the clock. I chuckled and said something like 'I hear ya'. To my amazement he started claiming I was slow. I told him to get lost. Then he started sending me messages, one after another. I got fed up and decided to use my maximum allowable time to do anything. 44 seconds for a tap in etc. I could see dozens upon dozens of messages adding up. It was hilarious.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,502 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 8:57 PM

Unfortunately, those losers aren't rare to see. My way of dealing with them is completely ignoring them.

Of course, I reported this cute charming dude to CS and guess what... he was briefly banned for a week or so and came right back in. LOL Since then, I don't even bother wasting my time to write to CS any more.

I have screenshots, videos and audios of players (some even with high reputation here which I find totally hilarious) who slander, bash, spread false rumours, do and/or say all kind of nasty stuff to/about other players. You will be freakin' amazed how many wicked idiots and haters play this game!

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2020 1:57 AM

best way to deal with these idiots....get even not angry.........just smile and laugh......that makes them furious......mission complete

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2020 4:12 AM

sammey1:

First of all, I'm not a slow player by any stretch, but this one clown immediately went off about slow play. I mean right in the first tee box with about 40 seconds left on the clock. I chuckled and said something like 'I hear ya'. To my amazement he started claiming I was slow. I told him to get lost. Then he started sending me messages, one after another. I got fed up and decided to use my maximum allowable time to do anything. 44 seconds for a tap in etc. I could see dozens upon dozens of messages adding up. It was hilarious.

Just shut the chat off and block him

• sammey1
    680 Posts
    Sun, Apr 12 2020 1:56 PM

DonCaron:

sammey1:

Just shut the chat off and block him

It was way too much fun watching the number grow as I wasted all of his time.

• PAGES
RSS