Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Very Strange

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 9 2020 11:58 AM (1 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2020 11:36 AM

I played Alt shot with random players today. 1 of the opposing players timed out twice which should forfeit the game if I am correct. The screen just stayed there with said person on the fairway. I exited after waiting 3 or 4 minutes. The said player had a yellow dot next to their name at the start so that always raises a red flag to me. This player was of Legend tier I do believe but not 100% certain.  The strange thing is when I did a search of this player there was 5 pages of the same name with the only difference being a few numbers after name and most were hacks and amateurs.The player that I played against......Legend tier.... was no where to be found. Strange to me. Any explanations anyone. TIA. This player had a unbelievable GIR rating of 96+%.

Cheers

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2020 11:58 AM

could have been a typo due to irregular characters being used.  I believe I looked up the right photo, I can see what drew you to search.  

That said, only one player showed up upon doing the search when I copied and pasted their profile name directly into the WGT search.  

as for GIR... it looks like mostly all easy tee type tournaments, but can't know for sure as I couldn't find a default tee from something like a clash to compare it to where scores tend to go up for a red tee average.  No WGT tournaments or Ready Go's either.  So stats can easily be manipulated over time.

RSS