Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Rainy Day Showdown Day-2 Qualifier Issues

Fri, Apr 10 2020 6:21 AM (9 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 4:53 PM

Hi everyone, 

We ran into an issue when closing the 2nd day of qualifiers that caused players who rightfully qualified to receive a "you missed the cut" message. Those players did still qualify and later received a "you made the cut" message but unfortunately I feel like it may have only caused more confusion. 

If you rightfully qualified in the second day of the Showdown you have received a special inbox message that will hopefully settle the confusion. If you also re-entered the showdown today when you didn't have to, you received a second message in your inbox with a refund of your entry. 

Thank you all for your patience and I'm sorry this took so long to settle. 

_CHAMPION 

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 5:46 PM

Thank you 

OPY

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2020 4:48 AM

Thanks champ , yes message and refund received , thanks for posting

• Lad1962
    39 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2020 6:48 AM

I've just had hole 4/5/6 unable to resume. hole 7/8/9 unable to resume without even getting to the tee. both times I had to restart my PC. Gone from -2 to +4 . I'm using PC version.

• LateNiteTip1975
    2 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2020 6:49 AM

I was having trouble with the Rainy Day Showdown loading. I was able to play the first 3 holes, but when I went to play holes 4-6, it wouldn't load and then forfieted me on those holes.

• swood19
    6 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2020 7:33 AM

I have registered for the tournament, and the app pauses/freezes completely before even allowing me to tee off.  Registered before the first 3 hole cutoff with 4 hours to spare only to not be able to play because app freezes on Samsung Galaxy 9+.  Any way to rectify the issue?  I have 80 minutes to play the first 3 holes per the timer.

• Pyramid06
    3 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2020 11:41 AM

I was ranked 19th and then disqualified for elimination round....why?.

• 308Shooter
    27 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2020 3:39 PM

I was given 3 bogeys on holes 13 through 15 in the Showdown, Expert tier.

I've only played 15 holes, and at no time did I quit a match, forfeit, etc.

Is there a way to rectify this?

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2020 5:07 AM

308Shooter:

I was given 3 bogeys on holes 13 through 15 in the Showdown, Expert tier.

I've only played 15 holes, and at no time did I quit a match, forfeit, etc.

Is there a way to rectify this?

It’s only the elimination round.  Did you qualify to go on? If so, nothing lost & gl in the final round.

• 308Shooter
    27 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2020 6:21 AM

pmm711:

It’s only the elimination round.  Did you qualify to go on? If so, nothing lost & gl in the final round.

Obviously no worries if that's the case, but I doubt a 12 under will be good enough in this tier. 

RSS