Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Finding people to play

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 8 2020 1:42 PM (4 replies)
  • EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 11:33 AM

If anyone is interested in rank played rounds  9 holes or 18 holes send me invite i'm a tour legend , can't seem to find anyone who wants to play .

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 11:37 AM

EdwardRo, your best bet is to join a large, active Country Club. I'm sure there will be a few along to comment asking to join.

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 12:05 PM

EdwardRo:

If anyone is interested in rank played rounds  9 holes or 18 holes send me invite i'm a tour legend , can't seem to find anyone who wants to play .

Hello Ed.

In our CC we play every night in our discord group. We are mostly tour legends & legends. We use voice chat so we don’t have to type. If that is something you would like to try give us a look. We are PC flash players as of now.

Nice & Friendly CC.  http://www.wgt.com/clubs/nice_and_friendly/default.aspx

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 12:27 PM

MarchieB:

EdwardRo, your best bet is to join a large, active Country Club. I'm sure there will be a few along to comment asking to join.

+1

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 1:42 PM

EdwardRo:

I saw Brian's post to you about joining a CC where you can meet up and play.  Sent you and invite and just want to say: Welcome to The Peoples Club.

EE

RSS