Forums

Help › Forums

Re: instructions to play...putting

Tue, Aug 16 2022 3:51 PM (5 replies)
  • TiminHawaii
    1 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 7:45 AM

cannot figure out how to putt, can aim but no instructions on hitting ball, force, etc. Use to play Links, Microsoft Golf years ago.  Thanks

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Wed, Apr 8 2020 6:14 PM

Look over to thr right of your post type "putting " in the search box click go and you'll be supprised with all the helpful info that comes up.

Siders Best

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2020 3:58 AM

Heyheyheyhey Yogi.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2020 4:00 AM

TiminHawaii:

cannot figure out how to putt, can aim but no instructions on hitting ball, force, etc. Use to play Links, Microsoft Golf years ago.  Thanks

This will help you. Join at least a level 4 Country Club and you get putter pal free. It has percentages on the meter.

• jacktrade51
    10,882 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2020 7:21 PM

You joined WGT this month!  0 completed rounds.

We try, we learn.  We play games we learn more.  We practice we learn still more.  Have you ever played on the practice putting geen?  Or even played a real round?

• FlyOverGolf
    7 Posts
    Tue, Aug 16 2022 3:51 PM

I think everyone has the same issue starting out, my best advice is practice reading greens, putt for close not in, in will come in time and start understanding pace. Also the more practice you get the more time you have to understand how the meter reacts and joining a club will help also. when you have reading greens, pace and the meter figured out you can step up and get a better putter, it will help a lot once you understand how the other aspects work. Good luck. I am a play by feel style player so this is not for people that use the math method, I will let them explain that. 

RSS