Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Active players

Mon, May 18 2020 9:32 AM (8 replies)
  • CAM1961
    14 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2020 12:56 PM

We have a great setup and run a wide selection of tournaments and competitions for our members - aswell as the usual general tournaments, brackets and closest to hole we run handicap pairs and singles, based on a handicap calculated on your performances, we also run a league with a full fixture list and regular updates - just commencing a cup knock out style event 

So if you are looking for a friendly, well run club with plenty going on - come and join us 

• SumoWarrior
    21 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2020 11:39 AM

What more can I say that the two people above me haven't said already? Well, here goes, I came to the club in late October after the CC i was in was totally inactive, and I came over as a Tour Pro.

The members in the club all made me feel welcome and within a week or so I was entering the club competitions that they held between the Clash events and was thoroughly enjoying myself.  Fast forward 6 months later and I am now at Legend status and our little club is normally the highest ranked club of our size in each clash.  This past Clash we managed a very creditable 11th place and beat a number of bigger Clubs along the way.

That said, it isn't about the winning, we cannot win every game but we go out there like lions and we play to our best and the main thing is that we enjoy ourselves.

So, if you feel you would like to be a part of this little club then please contact one of us, we use the "Telegram App" and have dedicated chat rooms for the club comps to add to the banter.  Hopefully we will see some new faces after you have read these, you know you want to!!

• Nobody109
    5 Posts
    Sat, Apr 11 2020 6:15 AM

Got in this club like 4 weeks ago, and was taken straight in with open arms.

lots of new things for me to learn sins the club I came from was not of this kind of organization, lots of great tournaments and helpful people to improve your game.

Totaly support the other ones that has been writing a bout this club.

• Bigtesticicles0
    3 Posts
    Mon, May 18 2020 9:32 AM

I’m looking for an active CC if your still looking fo players?

RSS