Forums

Help › Forums

Re: free play

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 6 2020 10:18 PM (9 replies)
  • Qanuc902
    5 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2020 8:09 AM

Hello everyone : I created an account yesterday and I was provided with a bag ,clubs and balls. Played for 4 or 5 hours NP. today when I logged in I don't have a bag or any clubs.are there not free bags and clubs after the first day? I don't have enough credits to buy anything. what do I need to do?

Phil

Minutes from Mighty Niagara 

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2020 12:07 PM

Are you playing at wgt.com, or via a mobile device, or did you download the early access PC version?  Based on that info we can assist you.  

I think it's as easy as going to your profile screen though and finding "Edit Equipment" and then load up the clubs individually....driver, 3 wood, wedges, irons, putter, ball.

• AlaskanDame
    18,962 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2020 12:59 PM

I see you got re-equipped, except for your driver.  

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2020 2:36 PM
    seems you have rental equipment.....let me know ill send you a driver if you want.....to get you up and running....regards mickey
  • Qanuc902
    5 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2020 2:37 PM

I probably did download an earlyversion  i did download it from WGT.com now I'm having issues with flash not wanting to run on chrome and on firefox as well is there a better download for PC I' slowly working through all this.and its a windows 10 computer. i really like the interface and choices its very simple lots of fun I trying to set it up so a group of us can play while we have so much time.

thanks for any help you can provide

Phil

• Qanuc902
    5 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2020 2:42 PM

thanks i have to get it running first

• Qanuc902
    5 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2020 2:43 PM

Thanks I'm getting there....

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2020 5:26 PM
    hi phil.....ill send you a better driver.....may help a little.....i run windows 10 but i use maxthon nitro browser.....seems the best for me......other guys stateside use others like opera or safari......you need to try different browsers for best results clear caches each day before playing.....driver is on its way and welcome to wgt
  • MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2020 5:30 PM
    it said you have the driver i was sending.....so i sent a cleveland wedge instead.....
  • Qanuc902
    5 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2020 10:18 PM

All good now thanks I seem to have gotten all the bugs out, thanks for the clubs and the help! now all i have to do is convince the rest to on pc not phone, the two platforms are not compatible as far as I can tell so far, working it out slowly. 

thanks again

Phil

RSS