Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT stole my credit

Sat, Apr 4 2020 4:24 PM (8 replies)
  • fishermanrk
    11 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2020 11:54 AM

I played yesterday night and checked my credit. This morning when I got in my credit is gone.  Not the whole amount but about 600 to 700.  What is going on here?????  We have to take screen shots every time before we log out?

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2020 12:01 PM

Did you realize you made a "double post" maybe not realizing the submit worked the first time?

Similarly, it appears you purchased a sleeve of balls and then purchased another immediately after doing so... I guess it is possible you accidentally purchased 2 sleeves, not realizing the first purchase went through successfully and maybe the credit didn't show or process until after you had looked at your balance.  

I know we can be critical of WGT at times, but I have never known them to steal credits.

You could double check your account transactions summary to get a better idea.

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2020 12:05 PM

Ya, make sure you don't click more than once on submits.... If it's slow or what have you, back out of it and wait, check if it went through.

Also if you buy credits, and for whatever reason refresh the page AFTER you make your selection check it because it will set back to default and you'll spend 50 bucks if you just carry on. 

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2020 12:05 PM

fishermanrk:

I played yesterday night and checked my credit. This morning when I got in my credit is gone.  Not the whole amount but about 600 to 700.  What is going on here?????  We have to take screen shots every time before we log out?

I suspect it's simply a glitch in how it displays.

For example, I've navigated away from the site and came back to it and my credits will display as 0. But it still appears as if I'm logged on to the site. In reality, I'm not. I just log back in and the credits that appeared not to have been there will reappear.

Regardless, if you you really have lost credits, you will need to contact customer service. But in almost 5 years being on here, I've never had WGT take any credits from me that I hadn't spent.

Is it possible that you simply miscalculated or mis-remembered how many credits you had? You do have a couple of purchases on April 3. 

• fishermanrk
    11 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2020 12:43 PM

yes this is my first post...   I am not that dumb...  I checked my account first before I do anything.  I bought 2 sleeves of balls because at that time wgt is saying there is a problem... whatever...   and both of time they are paid...   

• fishermanrk
    11 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2020 12:46 PM

I sent the letter to wgt...   Like a lot of you I know how much I have... And I check when I am done playing...  I had another problem and sent the request 4 days ago but no reply yet...   Let me try reconnecting and see what happens.  Thank you

• fishermanrk
    11 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2020 12:50 PM

nope after reconnecting it stays same...   I guess I have to wait for the reply from wgt... 

• fishermanrk
    11 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2020 12:54 PM

I am sure wgt did not steal it.  I am sure it is a mistake...   But I am sure you know how wgt is right now...   It is a mass...  I just want the wgt to take care of it as soon as possible. 

• fishermanrk
    11 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2020 4:24 PM

wgt just took care of the earlier request. hopefully later one will be resolved by wgt too

RSS