Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Innocent victims of the Virus

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 6 2020 2:05 PM (5 replies)
  • gonfission
    2,227 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2020 10:14 AM

I am looking for stories about the other effects of the virus.

In 2 days, my banks  website, and CITIBANK'S site has crashed. All tell me to use google chrome. I already do!! To pay the bills. No auto withdrawals allowed by recipients.... EVER!! 

So it took 27 minutes (one call) to navigate the FLOATSUM of phone services.... Received a WONDERFUL young LADY, (Not many of those left) that tried her best to help me.

Citi was not having it........... She did her best, I was updated on the Philippines situation as well. I thanked her profusely for LISTENING, and WANTING to help.....

Looks to me as the entire business community has steered itself into CALAMITY!

Please let me know, I AM NOT ALONE!!!!!

On the FLIP side:

Neighbor has his septic back up onto his front lawn, into the street. He visits me. Gee thanks........ Ron asks if I know a pumper guy. I called Gibbs. So, now I need to know where the tank is, so I can dig up the cover, (Ron is 78) and Eddy who's 72, can suck it out......I'm no candidate for digging either, (Fooks the golf swing) we all have to help each other now, more than ever.

I called the BOH (Board of health) at the town hall. The town clerk answered. I asked if the BOH was open. NO, was definitive.

I told her my plight, and I found a pump truck still working. She said she would call me back. 6 trifling minutes passed, she called, and asked for my email. Debi told her assistant, Tamara, to go into the file cabinet that I told her about down stairs.

Tamara sent the as-built to me, I dug up the cover & opened it..... YUMMY!

The wife asked why there were so many prophylactics in the tank? She stated that her husband does not use them........ Eddy & I just LOOKED at each other, and tried our hardest not to break character.

Well, I lost it, before I could extricate myself from the front yard. Ronny's in BIG TROUBLE NOW, LMMFBO

Any way, I just wanted to VENT, and more importantly, GIVE ACCOLADES, to two town hall employees, that went far beyond their job titles. I will buy both of them dinner with their respective mates, as a show of appreciation, for service in theses difficult times.....A payment commensurable with the dangers they face in our behalf's.

Just one more interjection here. When I settled here, I was p*ssed at the GOOD ole BOY NETWORK. I fought against it for reform. I beat it. No more kick backs...

Now, I AM the good ole boy network...... Not by choice though......

Debi, the town clerk, married my wife and I. So, I got that going for me....

lemme know if any stories are out there about the AVERAGE business going completely BONKERS, trying to beat the virus. All the while marginalizing their customer base...

Kill the virus, or kill the host! We (the planet) are the hosts. Those are THE ONLY TWO WAYS TO KILL A VIRUS! Don't be fooled by any other claims!

They are trying to TREAT this, not kill it. If it were the later, all Earthicans should have remained inside for 60 days.....Every city, town disinfected!

As a pilot that had the immense pleasure of rotary wing crafts, (JOKE) I fertilized bogs with PODS mounted to my frame. Fixed wing would work as well for the larger zones, crop dusters. Rotaries for more concentrated  responses..

There are always several answers to a single problem in life.

The real test, is knowing which solution will do the best. It isn't stupid if it works!

Peace unto all, project it everywhere you SHOULDN"T BE GOING!! Twice as much at home with the loved ones. Sad note. Domestic violence has risen 10% on Cape Cod already. Guess working parents can't stand each others company, during the day. IDK

Good luck to all, be super cool. Keeps others calm..........

---------------<*{{{{{-(

• TyMacni
    1,573 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2020 7:00 PM

gonfission:

Debi, the town clerk, married my wife and I. So, I got that going for me...

I did not realize that three-way marriages were legal in any part of the country !   Kudos to the Good Ol' Boy Network for their progressive view. 

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Sun, Apr 5 2020 12:27 PM

TyMacni:

gonfission:

Debi, the town clerk, married my wife and I. So, I got that going for me...

I did not realize that three-way marriages were legal in any part of the country !   Kudos to the Good Ol' Boy Network for their progressive view. 

Great catch Ty.  Let's see if Joe can "splain" that one.  I'm sure he'll have a "good answer" for us.

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Sun, Apr 5 2020 1:00 PM

Walking down my high street the other day . I was self isolating from my better half ,  i looked up and vaguely recognised this face coming towards me.

Hello he said . How are you .

Do i know you i asked .

Yes - i am the registrar who married you and you wife all those years ago .

Are you both still together he asked .

Yes i replied .

Oh fantastic he replied - you and debi must be about my only long time success .

• gonfission
    2,227 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2020 6:55 AM

pmm711:
    I'm sure he'll have a "good answer" for us.

Polygamy is illegal??

When did that happen????

Very good catch.............

-----------------<*{{{{{-(

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Mon, Apr 6 2020 2:05 PM

gonfission:

pmm711:
    I'm sure he'll have a "good answer" for us.

Polygamy is illegal??

When did that happen????

Very good catch.............

-----------------<*{{{{{-(

Yepper....you dumb azz. ;-/

RSS