Forums

Help › Forums

Re: new to wgt have 2 problems

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 4 2020 1:28 PM (5 replies)
  • srflan
    11 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2020 5:50 PM

jamesgsx1 can\t play the game...every time I try to play  it goes to my equipment page and tells me 2 things( 1) I rented  a club wgt took the club back but now it says to fill up my bag to play the game. I did that still wont let me play  (2) on the equipment page when you put a club in your bag the bottom of page is 2 icons cancel and save nether up  them light up when you chick on them contacted the wgt  not got a reply What do I do NOW?

• pmm711
    5,514 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2020 5:00 AM

srflan:
    What do I do NOW?

I truly believe you have no other choice...

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,494 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2020 6:19 AM

pmm711:

srflan:
    What do I do NOW?

I truly believe you have no other choice...

LMAO

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2020 6:59 AM

srflan:

jamesgsx1 can\t play the game...every time I try to play  it goes to my equipment page and tells me 2 things( 1) I rented  a club wgt took the club back but now it says to fill up my bag to play the game. I did that still wont let me play  (2) on the equipment page when you put a club in your bag the bottom of page is 2 icons cancel and save nether up  them light up when you chick on them contacted the wgt  not got a reply What do I do NOW?

Emmm, depends really, lets take the first bit of your post.

srflan:
    jamesgsx1 can\t play the game...every time I try to play  it goes to my equipment page and tells me 2 things(

jamesgsx1 is a L21 Am' who joined about a week ago, first round 34 KI B9. Do you know it's against the rules to have more than one account? .

srflan:
    I rented  a club wgt took the club back but now it says to fill up my bag to play the game.

No, you (james) rented two clubs and replaced the wedge but not the putter. The second problem will probably go when you fix the first.

• pmm711
    5,514 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2020 9:33 AM

DodgyPutter:
    Emmm

You truly can’t make this chit up...eh Dodgy?

• julio1235
    238 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2020 1:28 PM

Troubleshooting at its wgt best there Dodgy.  I see their both green again!

RSS