Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Driving Range?

Sat, Apr 4 2020 7:54 PM (7 replies)
  • Gogreen99
    9 Posts
    Thu, Apr 2 2020 4:44 PM

IS there a driving range to go to to dial in clubs> Or maybe a mulligan option so I can work on perfecting a shot or get a range on a certain club.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2020 2:36 PM

There is no driving range (although it has been requested many, many times), but there is a mulligan option.

You must be playing in single player practice mode, but after each shot you take the option to take a mulligan then appears. Click it and you can play the same shot again, and again, as often as you like.

Be warned though, each mulligan shot is an additional shot deducted from the life of the ball you are using.

Nigel. 

• DufferJohn7
    3,561 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2020 2:45 PM

Set up a practice round on Kiawah front 9 with low wind. The first hole is wide and flat. Using the mulligan feature (and a few balls) you can map almost every club off the tee then hit a short iron to the start of the fairway to repeat fairway shots.

Have fun and hit em straight,

John

Edited to add by hitting back and forth on the fairway you can save a few mulligans.

• Gogreen99
    9 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2020 3:07 PM

Thanks. I'll give it a try

• Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2020 11:43 PM
    DufferJohn7:

Set up a practice round on Kiawah front 9 with low wind. The first hole is wide and flat. Using the mulligan feature (and a few balls) you can map almost every club off the tee then hit a short iron to the start of the fairway to repeat fairway shots.

Have fun and hit em straight,

John

Edited to add by hitting back and forth on the fairway you can save a few mulligans.

Best hole for mapping clubs for sure
  • Gogreen99
    9 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2020 2:58 PM

Thanks for the reply. Doing this very thing. Enjoying it

• jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Sat, Apr 4 2020 7:54 PM

In addition to Kia F9 first 3 holes, I would add BP B9 first 3 to the list.  Also low wind.

Tom.

RSS